Bhampster

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi,

I'm trying to give my softmodded wii to a friend. However, ... All my controllers were sync-ed to my Wii U and now I can't get ANY of them to sync to the wii.

I believe my problem is being fancy I have USB loader load at start up... with that.. I think you have to go in the menus to tell the Wii about sync-ing controllers.... but I have no chance for that.

Hooking up USB keyboards and mice hasn't helped... I'm lost.

-Brian

portugeek

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have USB loader load at start up... with that.. I think you have to go in the menus to tell the Wii about sync-ing controllers.... but I have no chance for that.
Are you talking about returning the Wii's System Menu? You should still be able to do that even if your Wii is autobooting USB Loader.

Autobooting means that you should have Priiloader installed. All you'd need to do is press, and HOLD, the reset button on the Wii as it's starting up. If you have GameCube ports you should be able to navigate with a GC controller. If you have an older version of Priiloader then it may not recognize Gamecube controllers.

I haven't tried it, but maybe you can navigate Priiloader with the buttons on the console itself.

Reactions: Bhampster

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I haven't tried it, but maybe you can navigate Priiloader with the buttons on the console itself.
Yes, I believe you can. But also, won't you boot into the regular menu if you simply remove the SD card? It's been so long...

By now though, there are Wii's with a dead CMOS battery. Any weird issues, and you may want to change it.

Bhampster

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
HI guys... I'm sorry I found the answer right after I posted this but had to run to an appointment.

I held the reset button and then pushed again to go to system menu and presto... I could sync the controller.

Thanks for help...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye tempBOT: @ The Real Jdbye farts behind the fan +1