Gaming Try my server in minecraft cracked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndroidDem0man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's down. Guys i made a bukkit server. but you need to join my hamachi. its Sascraft123 and pass is 123 then connect on minecraft to 5.171.93.151 until Tags server goes back online.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
AndroidDem0man said:
It's down. Guys i made a bukkit server. but you need to join my hamachi. its Sascraft123 and pass is 123 then connect on minecraft to 5.171.93.151 until Tags server goes back online.
I can't seem to access it.

BloodyFlame

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
machomuu said:
AndroidDem0man said:
I can't seem to access it.

Same here. I can't ping you in the network, so I think your firewall is on.

lithium210

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hatredg0d said:
so, i just want to mine these blocks. and no offence tag, but im going to go find a server thats being
run 24/7...
one that has the big brother mod, so people cant steal my stuff
one where we are not on our 3rd world in 3 days. when u get everything sorted out let me know.
honestly, laptops are not servers

i agree

Frederica Bernkastel

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
AlanJohn said:
machomuu said:
AlanJohn said:
But seriously why did this get un-stickied?
Because there's already a thread for Minecraft servers.

But all of the servers on that list are dead.

That's because people like Tagzard are ignoring the thread's existance, because they can't read. In fact I highly doubt he's going to read the majority of this post
frown.gif

Wizerzak said:
Gonna try it later (when it's online), is it better than tempcraft?
That's subject to opinion. I personally would favour TempCraft for it's uptime, dedicated staff support and reliablity - but this server seems more relaxed/carefree.

machomuu said:
tagzard said:
machomuu said:
QUOTE(tagzard @ Aug 5 2011, 01:59 PM)
Hello my minecraft server children. I'm sorry that i coulnd't atart the server early. We are having trouble woth internet beca1use of a storm. And only my phone works with internet. 1st of all SCREW YOU ANTOLIGY!!!! my server is better than yours cause we actualy have FUN!!!!!! Also why did you unsticky this. My server is amazing. The server will be on around 5 PM. And i will make backups daily! And SCREWWWWWWWW YOUUU ANTONILGY OR HOWEVER YOU SPELL YOUR NAME!!

TEMPYCITY RRRUUULLLLEEESSSS!!!!!!
Actually Tag, as mean as it sounded, he was trying to help you. He's just saying that better management and administration could go a long way.

QUOTE(AlanJohn @ Aug 5 2011, 01:03 PM)
But seriously why did this get un-stickied?
Mach. You are right i need to be a better admin. And you seem fit for the job. Now tempcity shall be ruled by president tagzard. Governer pyron and governer machomuu. And to alanjohn why dod this get unstickied. How are pwople going to see my server updates? Please stocky this. Antoligy os just mad becaise his server sucks and mine rules. Please sticky this.
You're not a bad admin, it's but rather there are other ways to keep the server more safe. You're a pretty good admin AFAIK.
I beg to differ, after re-reading this thread, and having been with so many minecraft servers, I can see the classic case of a bad admin running a server for his good community (which is in denial). Actually the first time I saw this happen was when it was the case with a faction of my own users, on TempCraft Classic (I neglected the server for a whole month). They left, but unfortunately their new admin was not too great either, and after backstabbing them and destroying their creaetions + demoting and banning most of them they are stuck in a limbo of sorts drifting between servers. It's unfortunate, but an incompitent admin can ruin a community.

And Tagzard, this part is actually directed at you. I'm not mad about anything, I don't even currently run a minecraft server (though I have power in many, such as the re-formed archives which has replaced TempCraft Classic). You created a poorly-formatted duplicate thread, about a poorly-managed server, and get upset when someone notices and gets it unstickied? Take this as a lesson to be more thorough. I've updated the Minecraft sticky every time someone has either posted, or PM'd me with an update. (Except once where I was unavailable, and Spikey asked Another World to update it in my stead).
Ultimately it's a case of first come, first served. If you ask for me to update my thread with your information, then I will do so. If you request for me to give your server the spotlight position, I will also do so. The servers are actually listed by order of description-update. As for the old TempCraft logo, I just feel it's so well done that it would be a shame to remove it. TempCraft doesn't use that logo anymore, and isn't as affiliated with this site as it was when that logo was created, so I felt it would be a nice idea to keep the logo that was originally a gift from WildWon.

On a somewhat unrelated note, Bukkit is pretty cool, especially when used in conjunction with MCMyAdmin, so much so that we're (SB Team) using both as part of our work-in-progress new setup. Also, the topsites I listed the other day are a good place to attract more users (through means of votes).

Have a nice day.

Wizerzak

Because I'm a potato!
Trophies
XP
Country
Wow, I just read all 11 pages and seems as if Tagzard is being quite... ignorant. Ant was only trying to help you and in your first response to him you shouted and said this server was better than his... have you even played Tempcraft? It is a very good server, the only reason I don't pla it that often is I can't be bothered to walk for miles to find somewhere clean to build.
tongue.gif

I am still interested in this server and am about to find out what it's like in 10 minutes time.
laugh.gif

tagzard

Tagzard the Crazy Dinosaur with Wings.
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
tagzard.tk
XP
Country
United States
Wizerzak said:
Wow, I just read all 11 pages and seems as if Tagzard is being quite... ignorant. Ant was only trying to help you and in your first response to him you shouted and said this server was better than his... have you even played Tempcraft? It is a very good server, the only reason I don't pla it that often is I can't be bothered to walk for miles to find somewhere clean to build.
tongue.gif

I am still interested in this server and am about to find out what it's like in 10 minutes time.
laugh.gif
Ya, Ant i am very sorry. you do have a good server. I guess i'm just jealous.
I'm sorry.
sad.gif

AlanJohn

くたばれ
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.deenextreme.com
XP
Country
Ukraine
tagzard said:
Wizerzak said:
tongue.gif

laugh.gif
I'm sorry.
sad.gif
When will the server be up?

tagzard

Tagzard the Crazy Dinosaur with Wings.
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
tagzard.tk
XP
Country
United States
AlanJohn said:
tagzard said:
Wizerzak said:
tongue.gif

laugh.gif
I'm sorry.
sad.gif
When will the server be up?
I'n 2 Minutes. Installing Plugins now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://youtu.be/4l3lyXcUDkI?feature=shared&t=43