Trusted seller???

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by Lee060282, Jan 29, 2009.

1. Lee060282
    OP

Lee060282 Member

Newcomer
    Aug 14, 2007
    Im looking at getting a DSTT for my son as they are cheap and i wont be too fussed if he break's it.
    i found this site selling them in UK nds-cards.co.uk but was wondering if anyone has had any experience with them?
    If so are there products legit?
    Or can anyone recomend a good store for a DSTT in the UK if this place sells fakes.
    Thanks for any help.

2. copper36

copper36 Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 14, 2009
    United States
    I have used these a few times for me and some friends-all good! [​IMG]

3. david432111

david432111 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jul 17, 2008
    Denmark
    They charge 4 times more for it than dealextreme and they charge you for shipping! Get it from dealextreme.com, you may have to wait a week more but it'll be worth it knowing you probably saved like
    $22. For that money you can buy like almost 4 dstts [​IMG]

4. techtre2003

techtre2003 Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 19, 2009
    United States
    If you don't want a fake, don't use DealExtreme! I just received 8 DSTT carts from them yesterday and every one was fake. They claim they check them, but the obviously don't. Out of those 8, 7 of them worked fine with the older 1.15 firmware. I've read that at long as I don't update the firmware they will be fine; I hope so! The other cart wasn't recognized by my DS at all. Also, it took me 3 weeks to get them here in Illinois.

5. Sstew

Sstew GBAtemp's Grim Reaper.

Jul 15, 2008
    United States
    Florida

Yes, while it may be fake, DX doesnt' always send fakes, You could get a real one, at a great price, and whats it matter if its fake.. it works doesnt it?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice