trouble posting

l0sts0ul

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hello all. I have been lurking around here for a long time. i love this board, i just havent really posted in the past. The problem im having is that i can't post with my user name. I made a new account so that i could post. My screen name that wont allow me to post is d3ads0ul. It allows me to log in, but whenever i try to post it says error..not allowed...dont have permision. so if there is any way that this could be fixed, i would really appreciate it. i like my other screen name, and would like to be able to use it. this name is the clones name on mirc.

Thanks for the help

phuzzz

Hooha!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
What forum were you trying to post in?

Specifics might help...
huh.gif

l0sts0ul

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i tried many forums...actually i tried to start a new topic in most all of the different places. i get the same message when i try to message an admin also. thanks for the help.

l0sts0ul

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
yes... i did that the other day. it allows me to sign in, just afterwards...i am not able to use any of the functions.

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
well seeing as you can post using this account you'd may as well contact an admin to delete your old account and change this username to "d3ads0ul" or whatever else you want.

dice

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
From the members list it says that he signed using his old account on the 2nd april 2004. It says that he's still in the validation group.

l0sts0ul

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I know that i have posted with it in the past. Still in validation, thats strange... i did the lost password thing, and re-validated a few days ago. if there is anyway that account can be deleted and this one chaged to d3ads0ul i would appreciate it very much.

el_Sethro

Trophies
Website
don't got one
XP
Country
Canada
I had this problem once

in the validation e-mail, pay careful attention to which link it tells you to click (read the e-mail!). the first link it gives you is probably just the link to the board. I think it's the second link (the really long one) that you need to click. make sure it says that that is the one to click above the link.

dice

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
I know that i have posted with it in the past. Still in validation, thats strange... i did the lost password thing, and re-validated a few days ago. if there is anyway that account can be deleted and this one chaged to d3ads0ul i would appreciate it very much.
looks like nothings changed here so it'd be best if you contacted an admin and gave him the link to this topic.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wgy_QgVe4yA