Wood Firmware Menu Icon Customization

Deleted member 665016

OP
Trophies
XP
I've looked in various posts and tried to find an answer to this, but I'm still having trouble. Attached is a screenshot of the bottom screen of my R4DS Clone running Wood_R4_v1.31. Is it possible to remove/edit the icons in this photo? For example, could I edit the picture of the microSD Card, and have microSD Card renamed to something else? And could I remove the entries for Slot2 Card and Favorites? I decompiled _DSMENU_.dat and tried to find references to these variables, but the best I could do was remove the names and not the icons. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Attachments

• Screenshot (163).png
    Screenshot (163).png
    103.4 KB · Views: 24

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I've looked in various posts and tried to find an answer to this, but I'm still having trouble. Attached is a screenshot of the bottom screen of my R4DS Clone running Wood_R4_v1.31. Is it possible to remove/edit the icons in this photo? For example, could I edit the picture of the microSD Card, and have microSD Card renamed to something else? And could I remove the entries for Slot2 Card and Favorites? I decompiled _DSMENU_.dat and tried to find references to these variables, but the best I could do was remove the names and not the icons. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
https://gbatemp.net/download/acekard-skin-editor-v1-01.37676/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...