Hacking WIP [Trinket] [Rebug] [Others] SWITCHBOOT_UF2 / FUSEE_UF2 modchip software

josete2k

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Ok, they seem random reboots...

Sometimes the power off option reboots the console, other it power off as espected. Sorry.

mattytrog

You don`t want to listen to anything I say.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Ok, they seem random reboots...

Sometimes the power off option reboots the console, other it power off as espected. Sorry.
Theory...

If you are running emunand, the power-off states could be different for each.

For example... If you hard shutdown in emunand (12 seconds hold) and power off normally in sysnand... In theory, the power-off "flag" could be incorrect, leading to a full reboot... Or even when off, the splash screen appearing then the console powering completely off.

I wonder if they are full reboots (ie they boot you back to Switch horizon home screen) or just a "mini-boot" I go on about where once this miniboot has finished, the console goes properly off.

josete2k

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Full reboot. Starting horizon...

It happens randomly, from hekate paylad, sxos payload and one time from power off menu on emunand...

Don´t worry about it but it's strange...

mattytrog

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Full reboot. Starting horizon...

It happens randomly, from hekate paylad, sxos payload and one time from power off menu on emunand...

Don´t worry about it but it's strange...
It all depends on what i2c data the MAX77620 is sending out / receiving.

eg SXOS and Hekate / Atmosphere init differently

If you set autohosoff=1 in hekate_ipl.ini, that will stop it.

mattytrog

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
screenshot.jpg
A new mode coming in 0.9.8. Selectable with long-press vol. Replaces the autoincrease modes as nobody uses them anyway.

All gfx is in /bootloader with Hekate stuff to keep things tidy. Uses bootlogo.bmp as background same as Hekate. So configuration is a minimum. Just on test at the moment.

PSxed

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I've added the usb strap but i think i've screwed up the flashing proces by flashing the wrong uf2 lol. What is the correct way to get my adafruit trinket running the latest firmware? Switchboot is still recognized in (in my case) MacOS. I have all straps fitted.

mattytrog

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I've added the usb strap but i think i've screwed up the flashing proces by flashing the wrong uf2 lol. What is the correct way to get my adafruit trinket running the latest firmware? Switchboot is still recognized in (in my case) MacOS. I have all straps fitted.
Just use Trinket_Rebug. After flashing, give it 10 seconds before unplugging.

PSxed

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Just use Trinket_Rebug. After flashing, give it 10 seconds before unplugging.

Hmm no idea what is screwed now. It was injecting after i added the usb strap. It stopped injecting after i accidentally flashed "TRINKET_GENERIC_DONGLE_SIMPLE_UF2_V097.UF2". I reflashed it with "TRINKET_REBUG_SIMPLE_UF2_V097.UF2" but no bueno.

edit: holding vol+ boots me to v0.9.7 hekate

edit edit: oh its injecting if i hold vol+. Guess i have to update some settings.

last edit: i cannot get auto inject working anymore :/. I've enabled it in Hekate but i keep having to press vol+ to inject my payload.

Last edited by PSxed,

mattytrog

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hmm no idea what is screwed now. It was injecting after i added the usb strap. It stopped injecting after i accidentally flashed "TRINKET_GENERIC_DONGLE_SIMPLE_UF2_V097.UF2". I reflashed it with "TRINKET_REBUG_SIMPLE_UF2_V097.UF2" but no bueno.

edit: holding vol+ boots me to v0.9.7 hekate

edit edit: oh its injecting if i hold vol+. Guess i have to update some settings.

last edit: i cannot get auto inject working anymore :/. I've enabled it in Hekate but i keep having to press vol+ to inject my payload.

You have vol+ strap connected?

You want permanent CFW boot?

You need to flash SWITCHBOOT...
https://github.com/mattytrog/SWITCH.../Trinket/SWITCHBOOT_TRINKET_JOYCON_VOLUME.ino

Then this...
https://github.com/mattytrog/Simple...F2_v097/UF2/TRINKET_REBUG_SIMPLE_UF2_V097.UF2

PSxed

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

wiiando

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone else unable to update?

went to 0.95 a while back now went to update to 0.97, can see the switchboot drive but when i copy the uf2 over it does nothing, it shows as copied but the trinket m0 does nothing and just continues to sit there

mattytrog

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Anyone else unable to update?

went to 0.95 a while back now went to update to 0.97, can see the switchboot drive but when i copy the uf2 over it does nothing, it shows as copied but the trinket m0 does nothing and just continues to sit there
Bad download. Make sure it is 512kb

Reactions: wiiando

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Mkay.