WiiUBricker

News Police
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Triforce Heroes is a bad game. A game that doesn't deserve to be called Zelda. But it does, so I was forced to endure it until it was 100% completed* (in single player). And I can't believe I didn't quit. I want my life hours back. Here is proof:

triforce.png

I clinged to the secret epilogue that was promised by the game once you complete all special missions. But all I got was a stupid item to make the best suit in the game that you don't need because you already completed it. Friend tokens are a joke. I formated my second 3DS 14 times only to know that you can fricking buy those damn things at some point in the game. The storyline is pretty stupid. Playing multiplayer is like playing with noobs or with trolls. I'm just relieved that I can finally put this game forever back in its case!

*Disclaimer: Due to the fact that it's simply impossible to complete all special missions without some "help", I was forced to use unlimited health and time cheats.

leonmagnus99

Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
and how many hours did it take u ? XD

i am in a similar situation with a different game tho, i am forcing myself to finish Stella Glow.

it is a good game dont get me wrong, but it is also pretty linear?

story gameplay is fun , but i really want to finish it quick, could also be , because of how many other games i still have yet to finish etc.

leonmagnus99

Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
Yep, same for me, that why i use... ntr cheat plugin... What a disgrace! :lol:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL XDDDDDD i feel you hahhaahahah cause i use GW cheats :rofl:

to level up abit to not need grinding to suffer more from the game,

i know right? what a disgrace XD it does make me feel bad i swear ! but i cant play games forcefully without cheating a bit when cheats are possible XDD..

Just Passing By

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL XDDDDDD i feel you hahhaahahah cause i use GW cheats :rofl:

to level up abit to not need grinding to suffer more from the game,

i know right? what a disgrace XD it does make me feel bad i swear ! but i cant play games forcefully without cheating a bit when cheats are possible XDD..
Kinda wish I had cheats. I'm playing through it too and while I like the characters and the story (to an extent), I feel like I'm dying on the inside each time I play it. I'm kinda bored with the bad battle sequences.

Reactions: leonmagnus99

leonmagnus99

Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
Kinda wish I had cheats. I'm playing through it too and while I like the characters and the story (to an extent), I feel like I'm dying on the inside each time I play it. I'm kinda bored with the bad battle sequences.

hell yeah, same here. and i turn the animations off alot of times.

they seem slow and sloppy.

you know the quality SRPGS are Disgea/FF:tactics and Tactics Ogre , FireEmblem and then there was JeanneD'arc <3 (honorable mentions, Devil Survivor1/2)

but Stella Glow.. ehem.. its just slow? the characters are NiCE! i play the Undub and its amazing with the voices, though the gameplay is at times boring etc. slow and i just dont know, it is a good game, but it gets boring thats for sure, and i am trying to speedrun it as fast as i can xD.

Edit: i would never ever use cheats on games i really enjoy, unless i go extremely frustrated at it.

but really Cheats ruin the shit out of games, i have only used level up abit in Stella Glow, i dont want to completely ruin the game experience.

Reactions: Just Passing By

Just Passing By

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hell yeah,:P same here. and i turn the animations off alot of times.

they seem slow and sloppy.

you know the quality SRPGS are Disgea/FF:tactics and Tactics Ogre , FireEmblem and then there was JeanneD'arc <3 (honorable mentions, Devil Survivor1/2)

but Stella Glow.. ehem.. its just slow? the characters are NiCE! i play the Undub and its amazing with the voices, though the gameplay is at times boring etc. slow and i just dont know, it is a good game, but it gets boring thats for sure, and i am trying to speedrun it as fast as i can xD.

Edit: i would never ever use cheats on games i really enjoy, unless i go extremely frustrated at it.

but really Cheats ruin the shit out of games, i have only used level up abit in Stella Glow, i dont want to completely ruin the game experience.
I should really turn off my animations... It'd save and from having to watch repetitive fighting scenes and my B button. They do seem sloppy and I hate playing it because my D-pad is kinda worn out, so the buttons are "indented" I guess you could say from all the pressing, and making it so you can ONLY use the D-pad while in the battle mode is the game saying "f*ck you" to me - or at least that's how I'm interpreting it. SG has dual audio? I'll have to check that out. I do think the dub isn't bad though (don't shoot me) :P

TecXero

Technovert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Deserving of the Zelda name? That name hasn't been that great in a while, though the 3DS remakes weren't bad and ALBW was great. I think the main thing Triforce Heroes suffers from is: not enough content for the price. It either should have been cheaper or had more content with more robust multiplayer options.

Then again, maybe I'm just spoiled by indie games and expect too much for my dollar.

Just Passing By

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Btw, sorry we got off track OP! I've been thinking about playing TH for a while, but if it's that crappy, I might lay off. Though I might just play through it to be called one of the "survivors".

fr3quency

Trophies
Website
fr3quency.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Greece
I had fun playing it yesterday for the first time. I was playing it alongside my 2 friends(wireless, each of us were in their own house) at 2:00 in the night.

I pressed A on my best friend to pick him up, went near a cliff and then I pressed the "smile" icon located in the bottom screen. xD He knew I'd throw him.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1