TraumaHoundNDS

Trophies
Website
traumahound.ndsthemes.com
XP
Country
United States
golio514 said:
I know I am, specially since I know around my house pretty much everyone has Wi-Fi.

Yes, but does one have to have access to their neighbor's Wi-Fi to get things in-game or just have their connection show up on a list? Where I work I can regularly find 7-12 Wi-Fi signals but I don't think a single one is opened. I can see this getting tedious just trying to find a spot you can access.
wacko.gif

sbanting

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Me mrs is waiting on this game, been checking the sites for days now waiting and wanting for the game to appear, hope it gets dumped soon as its only been released in the states and not over here
frown.gif

HypnoSquid

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kaan said:
wow
really useless game
biggrin.gif

i predict it gets boring real fast

rolleyes.gif
Then don't play it.
rolleyes.gif

But I would really like to get a copy of this.

So does no one know why there hasn't been a dump of this game yet?

Has anyone bought the game to see if it has special hardware?

Ventrix

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I leave my ds on the window ledge on my apartment it picks up over 30 wifi signals in an hour, cops go by with wifi, trucks, all sorts of signals. I live on an extremely busy street. This is a cool app but dont think it's a game, just think of it as a program that you can collect thousands of items in.

eSPy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
just tried it out today with the shutting the screen feature on the way to work. for a 15 min bus ride in a crowded downtown i got over 100! nice! bet if i was walking id get even more

well thats pretty much all the game is....that and making music. if only animal crossing would have had this feature it would have been epic. really cool idea though...just wish there was more 'game'

im using a Edge btw

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr