jimmy j

Awesome for hire.
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Eureka! I've done it! I've finally done it! I've managed to create a fully working time machine! Funny story, I was hanging a picture in my bathroom and I stood on the toilet, but the toilet seat was wet and I slipped and banged my head! When I regained conciousness I had a vision of this:
fluxcapacitorschematicri4.jpg

The Flux Capacitor! (which is what makes time travel possible).

I bolted the flux capacitor into a DeLorean and stole some plutonium from a group of Libian nationalists (they wanted me to build them a bomb, so I took their plutonium and in return gave them a shiny casing full of used pinball machine parts!).

Anyways, I have a time machine and 1 spare seat. If you could travel through time, what woud you do?

Ace Gunman

~••Lucky҉Shot••~
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Hm, I'd probably go into the future and use technology to become immortal, then go into the past and find out some lotto numbers, etc, and then live a long and comfortable life (at the playboy mansion).
wink.gif

lagman

I wish I was green.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
Yeah, you got it right
tongue.gif

Well, now that I'm back from Abbey Road I would like to go the generic time travel destiny #2.. prehistory!

BTW, the impact point of the asteroid collision theory about the extinction of the dinosaurs is like 80km away from my house
tongue.gif

jargus

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'd go to the future and become immortal. Then I'd go to the near futures and find all the winning lotto numbers. After that, I can do what I want.

Ace Gunman

~••Lucky҉Shot••~
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
*Sigh* This is really a mod's job, but since I was looking at the topic anyway, you guys really need to get back on topic. This isn't in the testing forum, although perhaps it should be, because it's getting a bit too random in this thread.

I'd go to the future and become immortal. Then I'd go to the near futures and find all the winning lotto numbers. After that, I can do what I want.
Way to steal my completely original idea, man! *Chuckles*
tongue.gif

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd go back to 1990 and stop myself from buying the car that had bad wiring and made the battery explode in my face when I was checking the oil, resulting in the loss of my right eye.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Pissing in a pee bottle