T-Tudor

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Moldova
GbVe.jpg

About this game:
Zombie Daisuki is an action game developed by ChunSoft (Official site|YouTube).
It was released on 20.01.2011 in Japan.

About this project:
After finishing another project, I was looking for another game to translate, to kill some time. So I found Zombie Daisuki, and I also found that there were some other attempts to translate this game(link|link), but, unfortunately, they were never finished. So I decided to give it a try myself, since almost all the text in the game is in binary and .ini files, and can be viewed with hex/text editors.

Note: The purpose of this project is not do a 100% precise, literal translation, but rather a translation that will let you to understand the game while playing through the main story.

This is a partial translation. There are still some grammar and spelling mistakes.

Things that are not translated:
  • Multiplayer minigames;
  • Items, Stages and Characters' description(a lot of text that is not crucial for game completion);
  • Zombies' profile description;
  • Sub-Quests' description(I've translated some, but then gave up on them, as I hadn't much free time);
  • Same menues (I couldn't get my hands on graphics files).
*Don't worry about Sub-Quests, the description only holds a mini-story for each sub-quest, their objectives will still be translated.

Screenshots:
ZombiDaisuki_39_22794.png
ZombiDaisuki_46_23601.png
ZombiDaisuki_33_23754.png
ZombiDaisuki_20_23908.png
ZombiDaisuki_46_23992.png
ZombiDaisuki_26_24123.png
ZombiDaisuki_47_24192.png

How to patch:
1.Download xdelta UI
2.Open xdelta UI.exe
3.Select patch
4.Select your clean ROM
6.Choose output name
7.Hit Patch

Download Links:
Filetrip | Mediafire

My other projects:
Puzzle Series Vol. 5 - Slither Link Translation
Puzzle Series Vol. 12 - Akari Translation

Last edited by T-Tudor,

Pablitox

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
The hell's this?

>Wathes vid

My sides are in orbit! The font makes me remember of Boktai's english font.

pr0xy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow this looks really fun. Can't wait to give it a shot. Thanks so much for doing this one. Keep up the great work.

T-Tudor

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Moldova
T-Tudor, how far is the progress mate?

I've done most of the work last year, but had to stop since I didn't have much time because of studying. I wasn't going to work this project anymore, so I decided to do some fixes and release a patch.

Patch Released. Check first post for download links.

This is a partial translation and there are some grammar and spelling mistakes so don't bother to report them since I don't plan on updating the patch (except if there are crashes).

Tesslaa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Im having trouble applying the patch on my ROM, the extension of the patch is .xdelta but when I click ''patch'' I encounter an error that says that if I click continue, it will ignore the error and try to continue but it doesn't do nothing. Someone can help? (Pd: I have watched several videos and the patch has a .patch extension so I dont know what to do)

T-Tudor

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Moldova
Im having trouble applying the patch on my ROM, the extension of the patch is .xdelta but when I click ''patch'' I encounter an error that says that if I click continue, it will ignore the error and try to continue but it doesn't do nothing. Someone can help? (Pd: I have watched several videos and the patch has a .patch extension so I dont know what to do)
What error do you get under the message that if you click continue, the error will be ignored?

T-Tudor

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Moldova
it says something like ''unhandled exception in the application'' The error is written in spanish, you can also read it here https://gyazo.com/0a6970e0bb46f47d6936a85108b7d0d3
It seems it doesn't have access to some file. Can you try the patching from the beginning. Make sure to unpack the patch and xdeltaUI in folder that is not on the disk C. That includes the desktop.
Also you could try to run xdeltaUI as administrator.

Reactions: Tesslaa

Tesslaa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
It seems it doesn't have access to some file. Can you try the patching from the beginning. Make sure to unpack the patch and xdeltaUI in folder that is not on the disk C. That includes the desktop.
Also you could try to run xdeltaUI as administrator.
It worked :rofl2::rofl2:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: a