[Translation] Digimon World Re:Digitize Decode

Discussion in '3DS - ROM Hacking, Translations and Utilities' started by Romsstar, Jul 22, 2015.

1. Tac 21

Tac 21 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Feb 2, 2008
    Canada
    alright I just saw romsstars updates... at least he's keeping in touch with those who are interested.

crazy its taken this long and yet its not really dead- no attitude from me keep it up devs. Your doing what the pro dev teams should've done long ago for free

Nutez likes this.
  2. Lacuna

Lacuna Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 23, 2019
    Brazil
    Are there any updates to the game translation or has the project unfortunately been abandoned?:sad:

3. MadMageKefka

MadMageKefka GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Apr 28, 2016
    United States
    World of ruin
    Updates are posted on their facebook page, which is linked on the first page of this thread. Don't worry, it's not dead.

4. Lacuna

Lacuna Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 23, 2019
    Brazil

Good thing, because I'm so excited about this game, especially now with Survival and Cyber Sleuth coming to the PC, Digimon Fever has just returned. D = Thank you for answering me.

MadMageKefka likes this.
  5. PokeNev

PokeNev GBAtemp Regular

Nov 11, 2018
    United States
    This is amazing! I love digimon! People say it's rip off of Pokemon but I think it's equally as good. I would also like to know how much of the game has been translated. Just a brief overview like if the main story is done and you just need to finish the side quests or npc's.

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

Keep up the good work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lacuna likes this.
Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted