[Translation] Digimon World Re:Digitize Decode

Discussion in '3DS - ROM Hacking, Translations and Utilities' started by Romsstar, Jul 22, 2015.

1. Cha0tic

Cha0tic GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Mar 14, 2013
    United States
    Update is great, seems to be a few months away!

2. Jeronimous

Jeronimous Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 7, 2019
    Brazil
    I just played through the PSP game and that was one of the best translations I've ever had the joy of appreciating.

Thank you SO VERY MUCH for such a stellar work, to Romsstar and everyone involved in it.

I wouldn't have played this game without it being translated and I LOVED it. It was truly, for me, a great experience that I won't forget. So again, from the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU!

I wish you all the best @Romsstar get well soon!

Grygierowski and plug313 like this.
  3. Grygierowski

Grygierowski Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 2, 2018
    Brazil
    This is awesome, i hope everything's alright and working out like you guys intended!

4. IAmRose

IAmRose Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 7, 2019
    Germany
    Hey,
    so it's been some months since this thread got updated, is the translation still in progress or is it cancelled?
    Iv'e been playing the japanese version but I just can't continue the story because I dont understand what the quest wants from me. D:
    I hope the translation is still going on and soon finished, I really would love to play this game in english. :)

@Romsstar I hope you can answer my upper question, I just want to know if there are still hopes or if it got cancelled completely. Greetings c:

5. susanoomon

susanoomon GBAtemp Fan

Jun 23, 2015
    United States
    I might not be romsstar but the last facebook update stated that the project is still ongoing

LowEndC likes this.
  6. IAmRose

IAmRose Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 7, 2019
    Germany
    Wow, thanks for that fast reply. c:
    I haven't been following them on fb but it's releaving for me to know that its still ongoing. Thanks for telling me! :D

LowEndC likes this.
  7. lordcrew27

lordcrew27 Member

Newcomer
    Nov 9, 2018
    Philippines
    This might be really late but did they finish the translation on the 3ds? I really want to play it

Savera likes this.
  8. haxan

haxan GBAtemp Fan

Jul 26, 2011
    in my room?
    this is from the team (from Facebook where i recommend you to follow for updates instead of here):
    Update 18.03.2019:

Hello guys,

it's me again. First of all: No we're (still) not dead, yes the project is still ongoing. Unless I say so assume this (always) as a given please. We didn't leave you high and dry with Re:Digitize, we won't with Decode ether.

Second of all: Real Life can be a bitch. Lots of different issues going on in my life. I moved recently and there is lots of furniture to buy and many other issues to sort out.
    Also yes, my eyes are still pretty bad, if anything I'd say it's gradually getting worse. But even so: Still, just as dedicated as ever to the project, just that I can't work on it as much as I actually want to...

So sorry I couldn't keep this updated as much as I wanted to. Just wanted you guys to know. Sorry for the wait.

Best, Romsstar.

9. LowEndC

LowEndC ǝɹıℲ ɥʇıM ǝɹıℲ ʇɥƃıℲ

GBAtemp Patron
    LowEndC is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Jan 25, 2019
    Niger
    You have to die before you can wake.
    It's been almost 5 years...
    wheres the a beta? :cry:

I mean, that's 5 birthdays...

That's 5 Christmases...

*head nods off
    *starts snoring

:rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

cant wait for the release. keep up the good work bro! :grog: Life comes first, we all know that!
    I'll check out the facebook page!

Last edited by LowEndC, Apr 11, 2019
  10. lordcrew27

lordcrew27 Member

Newcomer
    Nov 9, 2018
    Philippines
    Thanks. I checked the fb pagw but I thought It was dead so I asked here

11. haxan

haxan GBAtemp Fan

Jul 26, 2011
    in my room?
    its okay man, i know how you feel. i myself really want to play this game and i want the 3ds version instead of the psp one

12. Skaidus

Skaidus GBAtemp Regular

Dec 22, 2017
    Spain
    Madrid
    Me too

13. RagoXXXX

RagoXXXX Member

Newcomer
    Aug 11, 2014
    What's the current progress of this translation? Will it be used for emulation purpose for example the "Decrypted" category or something?

14. gigano

gigano Member

Newcomer
    Aug 30, 2016
    Venezuela
    hello, i wanted to know if is posible that someone from your group might want to decryp the update patch for digimon world next order in ps vita it seens that since 2 years ago no one ever do it, and its sad because that update has so many good thngs and was the last one to complete the game, if its not much i want to know if someone here can do it