Gaming Transferring SunMoon pokemon back to XYORAS?

Arkansaw

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
I'm thinking of the best way to update my current living dex on XY. In theory, moving just the new pokemon from SunMoon should take the least amount of time, but is that possible? I heard that pokebank will not be available for SunMoon until 2017.

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That won't be possible. Assuming you meant transferring to the games themselves from SM to XYORAS. They posted a graphic recently actually, should answer your question.

pok-mon-bank.jpg

Reactions: Arkansaw

wuboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Um...
You can't bring Pokemon from Sun and Moon to ORAS/XY. Even with the Pokemon Bank both Pokemon from Sun and Moon and Pokemon that have already been transferred to Sun and Moon can't be brought to a previous generation.
You'd have to bring everything from X/Y to Sun and Moon. There is no legitimate alternative right now.

Arkansaw

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Um...
You can't bring Pokemon from Sun and Moon to ORAS/XY. Even with the Pokemon Bank both Pokemon from Sun and Moon and Pokemon that have already been transferred to Sun and Moon can't be brought to a previous generation.
You'd have to bring everything from X/Y to Sun and Moon. There is no legitimate alternative right now.
Yeah I forgot about the exclusives. Was hoping for game to game transfer though

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-