prowler

Sony
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
wsLXc.jpg
The coming PS3 HD edition of Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker was supposed to include Hideo Kojima's cloud-saving gem, Transfarring, to share game saves between the PSP and PS3 -- notice the past tense "was supposed to." Transfarring will only be available in Japan when Peace Walker releases in November, according to Konami's information packet from TGS 2011.

Kojima had previously said Transfarring would be available for every Kojima Productions release in the future, although to be fair, he didn't say where it would be available. Even if Kojima only releases it for himself and he spends the remainder of his days Transfarring, alone, that's still technically available. It's also kind of rude.

We've contacted Konami for clarification.[/p]Source

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't have a PSP and a PS3 so this doesn't really affect me, but for those looking forward to this, that has to be some pretty crappy news.

Hopefully this gets sorted out.

8BitWalugi

Taiyohhhhhh!
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Australia
I think the difference is that Peace Walker HD is a standalone game in Japan, whereas the whole HD Collection is a different game entirely.

A simple misunderstanding. Kojima wouldn't let his fans hanging.

prowler

Sony
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Ryupower said:
i think it just saying that
JP ps3 version JP PSP version

you can't do

JP ps3 version USA/EU PSP version
No it's not.

If it was, it would of stated that the PSP version of the game needs to be Japanese, all it says is *Japanese PS3 version only

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • AncientBoi
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: y