Country
United States

Diy

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0aTbbxK4xIhU1ZMUm9QbXFLQzg/view?usp=sharing

here is the link for the patch. This patch includes voices, items skills etc and story text. Let me know if there are any problems. Warning this patch is 700 MBs because of the voice files. this also includes xdelta for you to use to patch. Use a clean iso.

After patching, the filesize is smaller than the original file, and only the English names patch take effect, no voices. Am I doing something wrong?

boroxs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica

ils

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0aTbbxK4xIhU1ZMUm9QbXFLQzg/view?usp=sharing

here is the link for the patch. This patch includes voices, items skills etc and story text. Let me know if there are any problems. Warning this patch is 700 MBs because of the voice files. this also includes xdelta for you to use to patch. Use a clean iso.

Thanks!

i'm curious, how do you "combine" story text with voices?
i was trying to use ZhenjianYang's tools to patch the voices, but it generated errors if i used the modified scena files

also, i thought the audio files doesn't need to be patched inside the ISO? we need to put the audio files @ za_voice folder inside ms0

edit :
After patching, the filesize is smaller than the original file, and only the English names patch take effect, no voices. Am I doing something wrong?

yeah, me too
it seems this ISO didn't load the audio files

Last edited by ils,

ils

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I might release PC version w/ voices on that cat website that says yes in Spanish later on.

Thanks, any version will do :D
but PSP version can be played with any decent Android phones (so i can play secretly during office hour :lol:)

ils

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
After playing Ao on PC, it'd be hard for me to stomach it on PSP now haha. I could do it, but damn it looks so nice.

Also @leon315 PM'd

agreed, i'm currently playing ZnK with PSVita Adrenaline, man that pixel quite rough
but for now, i prefer mobility than graphics since my playtime mostly at work hour

wakabayashy

Trophies
Website
www.anime-heart.fr
XP
Country
France

Fugsnarf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
agreed, i'm currently playing ZnK with PSVita Adrenaline, man that pixel quite rough
but for now, i prefer mobility than graphics since my playtime mostly at work hour

I used the scanline filter (sharp bilinear) to play on Adrenaline and it actually looks pretty close to a native PSP screen like that. Highly recommended.

Also @wakabayashy it's for both.

Last edited by Fugsnarf,

trailsfan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Come on guys, play this great CONSOLE game (or play any real JRGP game) on PC its like eating hamburger without ketchup. Its a sin against the world :)
I will play this great game on PS3( PSP version) only.
I hope someone upload an almost finished version for us and i hope Julialy can make a tool for Trails in the Sky 3rd too, because would be nice to play the whole Trails in the Sky trilogy on PSP or PS3.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0FyqCEfD0E