Gaming Trading pokemons with 2 games on a same card

Luis Ferrari

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi. I need to ask for some directions, if you guys don't mind.

I have a Pokemon X game and my brother an Y (newly acquired) on the same sd card. Is there a way for the people that I traded with on X to send games to my brother's game on Y?

Thanks ^^

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Hi. I need to ask for some directions, if you guys don't mind.

I have a Pokemon X game and my brother an Y (newly acquired) on the same sd card. Is there a way for the people that I traded with on X to send games to my brother's game on Y?

Thanks ^^
I'm not sure what you are asking.
Are you asking if you can trade Pokemon between your Pokemon X and your Pokemon Y copy? Because if so, you already mentioned the solution to that problem - trade to someone else, then have them trade it back to you on the other game. This can be done either offline or online, so shouldn't really be that hard to accomplish.

Luis Ferrari

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I'm not sure what you are asking.
Are you asking if you can trade Pokemon between your Pokemon X and your Pokemon Y copy? Because if so, you already mentioned the solution to that problem - trade to someone else, then have them trade it back to you on the other game. This can be done either offline or online, so shouldn't really be that hard to accomplish.
No, I want someone to trade a pokemon to his game. Can this be done directly, even with the different ID/name?

FireValk01

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so ifim understanding this right you want to know if the same people you have traded with can also trade with your brothers game. if that is right then yes they can trade with your brother im sure they would have to swap friend codes.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1