Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
QUOTE said:
H? found th? fossilized remains ?f micro-organisms n?t ?? different fr?m ordinary ones found underfoot — here ?n earth, th?t ??.

Am I the only one who thinks that the meteorites could've just as well been contaminated HERE, on earth, after they fell, and THEN the bacteria became fossilized?

I'm not saying that there is no life in the cosmos, I'm saying that after so many years in the field of meteorite research, we should've found more fossils like that.

AlanJohn

くたばれ
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.deenextreme.com
XP
Country
Ukraine
Midna said:
DeMoN said:
Anyone here read Deception Point by Dan Brown? The book is pretty much the same thing as this.
Wait, people actually read Dan Brown?
Wasn't Dan Brown the guy who showed me how to solve a rubiks cube? And he has a book about people posting stuff about life found on a meteorite? Wow...

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Empoleom said:
I want to believe

So so true, I really want to see other life out there, and to see what kind of resources and technology they have. I don't want any war or slavery though, but I guess it's just in our nature to exploit things
closedeyes.gif

Hypershad12

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reminds me of the time they found that "alien" bacteria that lived on arsenic instead of phosphorus. At least, I'm sure it was phosphorus.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You are silly.. Alien life found on meteorite.. what a silly! It is just bacteria and not an Alien being ever found. WOW.. NASA doesnt understand anything. No wonder, they are the ignorant and blindness to my point of view. We are alone in the universe according to the bible. That's about it. Jeez!

Moonshine

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
RockmanForte said:
You are silly.. Alien life found on meteorite.. what a silly! It is just bacteria and not an Alien being ever found. WOW.. NASA doesnt understand anything. No wonder, they are the ignorant and blindness to my point of view. We are alone in the universe according to the bible. That's about it. Jeez!
I do hope that was a joke.

giratina16

Born This Way
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Moonshine said:
RockmanForte said:
I do hope that was a joke.
Yeah sounds like a trololol to me.

RoyalCardMan

DS App Studio™ Developer
Trophies
Website
www.awsomisoft.com
XP
Country
United States
trashed post said:
In this statement, there are different interpretations of what he could have meant. This statements could have been a figure-of-speech.

He could have meant that there are no aliens because we are all one community and we are all made in the image of God. So, technically he could have meant that there are no aliens because we are all the same.

If you learn theology, you will understand what I mean.

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Foxi4 said:
QUOTE said:
H? found th? fossilized remains ?f micro-organisms n?t ?? different fr?m ordinary ones found underfoot — here ?n earth, th?t ??.

Am I the only one who thinks that the meteorites could've just as well been contaminated HERE, on earth, after they fell, and THEN the bacteria became fossilized?

I'm not saying that there is no life in the cosmos, I'm saying that after so many years in the field of meteorite research, we should've found more fossils like that.

Could be, but it depends on how they got the information... I mean, if a meteorite was found around a place in the ground which is say 200,000 years old, and the bacteria on that meteorite is 500,000 years old... it wouldn't be from here... But I don't know for sure, just a thought
smile.gif

QUOTE(Hypershad12 @ Mar 6 2011, 12:40 AM)
Reminds me of the time they found that "alien" bacteria that lived on arsenic instead of phosphorus. At least, I'm sure it was phosphorus.

Well, it wasn't an alien bacteria, it was an earth bacteria showing us "proof" that not EVERY living thing needs phosphorus (or what is was) to live, which provided a better believability (is that a word?) that there might be some bacteria living in space on planets not as "friendly" as ours
smile.gif

geminisama

Metsu
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
RockmanForte said:

Yeah, those scientists don't know ANYTHING compared to you and your book written by people who didn't even understand the concept of space.

CrimzonEyed

Trophies
XP
Country
*sigh and continue to play with that weird device that came falling from the sky the other day with a display and weird number/alphabetic symbols on*

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: though if it s important to go online for a game I would much rather buy it