Toukiden - Hacking and Translating

Discussion in 'PSP - Hacking & Homebrew' started by 1NSaNe, Mar 18, 2014.

1. ZackHD

ZackHD Member

Newcomer
    May 7, 2014
    Gambia, The
    He dont Continue on Toukiden and i cant figure out how to Translate the 1.06 version and i dont wanted translating the 1.00 version :/

2.U Have 00 Pointers in the Hex editing u cant everytime write the full englisch letter Names because the 00 Pointers blocking this if u write over this 00 Pointers ur words will going messed up ingame thats why he have Names like "Manhunter = Hunter" ~

2. Hargrun

Hargrun Support the arts! (The games, silly.)

May 22, 2014
    Brazil
    Rio de Janeiro
    I just wanted to say that I also tried to translate the latest version and I failed miserably. Haha! :lol:

We can only wait for the expansion to be released (that will surely come with the story seen in the first one) and have some help from the best hackers here.

3. ZackHD

ZackHD Member

Newcomer
    May 7, 2014
    Gambia, The
    Thats not really the problem if Toukiden Extreme is the same as Toukiden it will get updates too and with the same iso build like Toukiden it will get the same problem like here ^^ Override after some patches ~

4. Hargrun

May 22, 2014
    Brazil
    Rio de Janeiro
    Read again.

Have faith, dude. Someone will help us with this matter! xD

It's a good bet for a future project since info in English about this game exists in large quantities. This "override thing" is our only obstacle!

5. ZackHD

ZackHD Member

Newcomer
    May 7, 2014
    Gambia, The
    But the most ppl hat can really help think hm why because this game has a Englisch Translated port for the PSVITA thats why this getting less attention and we will die in hell with this problem D: ;o

6. 1NSaNe
    OP

1NSaNe Member

Newcomer
    Mar 16, 2014

Im sorry about that. I was looking for character name string and i replaced with the first names in my mind (Alex, John) for see if works, and allways forgot to change him to original ^^U In fact most of the original names are no longer than 4 characters so u can still replace with the original name :D

7. Kyletempest

Kyletempest Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jul 12, 2014
    Brazil
    SkyBlade Did you know if really exists a translation patch from Lord of Apocalypse PSP, it´s so sad no one translate the F*** Awesome game...

8. 1NSaNe
    OP

1NSaNe Member

Newcomer
    Mar 16, 2014
    Toukiden Kiwami is out now! Im able to translate it but i have not enough time to do it by myself only! If someone here wants to involve in this project, we can finish it good and fast if we can make a decent group of 5-8. Thanks :)

Hargrun likes this.
  9. Hargrun

May 22, 2014
    Brazil
    Rio de Janeiro
    I'm interested, although I don't know exactly what I can do.

I mean, I can use the Wiki to translate the most important stuff. But I don't have the Vita version to have access to all the story in English.

I can also check for bugs and typos. (Yeah, mah engrish isn't DAT great but still...)

10. Cursed Kaiser

Cursed Kaiser Member

Newcomer
    Aug 27, 2013
    i'm willing to help too though i don't know how much i can contribute, i can translate japanese texts as long as i have a copy of the japanese texts to translate.....

11. Epie

Epie Member

Newcomer
    Oct 20, 2014
    Bump

12. Abu_Senpai

Abu_Senpai The Red King

Jul 13, 2014
    United Kingdom
    Tokyo
    What's going on with this translation isn't the kiwami translation happening
    Has that got a page yet

13. Zephir1991

Zephir1991 GBAtemp Fan

Jul 21, 2012
    Germany
    Got my Copy of Toukiden Kiwami last week. =D

Hope the Op is still translating it. c:

And it would be awesome, if someone could tell me how to extract the textfiles for the translation, would like to start a little german patch. (Already translated MHP3 some years ago)

14. Abu_Senpai

Abu_Senpai The Red King

Jul 13, 2014
    United Kingdom
    Tokyo

Could you also do a English patch

15. Zephir1991

Zephir1991 GBAtemp Fan

Jul 21, 2012
    Germany
    Yeah, i would love to translate the Menus/Items/Quests and the other stuff.
    The only problem is, i have no clue, how to extract the txt files for, lets say, the Armor names.

I´ve got there over 8000 datas. No clue which one is for the Item/Armor names.

E:// And where can i find the "Sky latest tool" mentioned at the first post?

Abu_Senpai likes this.
  16. Abu_Senpai

Abu_Senpai The Red King

Jul 13, 2014
    United Kingdom
    Tokyo
    Check your pm I messaged you

17. mhunteralexander

mhunteralexander Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 2, 2014
    Is the translation project still alive? Im really looking forward to play this in the psp... I hope you guys would resume this... I will wait for this... And to those who say that "there is already a psvita english release for this and that you should buy it instead" well... Its very easy to say for you guys since you could afford for a vita... Probably these lines would be also applied for gods eater 2... Anyways... I really expect a patch for this...

18. 1NSaNe
    OP

1NSaNe Member

Newcomer
    Mar 16, 2014
    Im really sorry guys but i cant hold this project anymore =(

I will still open to answer your questions about RomHacking / Text Edit but i have no more time to spend on translation. Im really sorry but now i have
    many responsibilities and its impossible to me continue this =(

Never surrender, i know! But there are too many factors that make can not take care of this...

reinzhart likes this.
  19. reinzhart

reinzhart Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jun 12, 2014
    Indonesia
    it sad you can't finish it but you confirm it(not just gone ahaha) and at very least still want to help it in another way
    thank very much even you put some tutorial in front page maybe someone else take the fire and continue your job

20. reinzhart

reinzhart Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jun 12, 2014
    Indonesia
    sorry to bump the thread
    maybe you don't have vita but want to play it i see toukiden will release on pc on june 26
    hope the port was good

Hargrun likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice