xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
http://duggmirror.com/comedy/100_Greatest_...ian_chat_rooms/

QUOTE said:
To say the Bible was written by men and may contain inaccuracies completely contradicts the word of the Bible.

QUOTE said:
The cult of the FSTDT is a cult of agnostics/atheists who call Jesus a liar, yet they have no reason for doing so. What FSTDT really stands for is For Satan The Demonic Teacher.

In spite of the fact that God of the Bible is proven in the 4 Step Perfect Proof, they still remain shutting their minds down.

When I am against something, I at least have some evidence, yet they need none because they operate as a cult.

I put my faith in the Lord Jesus Christ. Let's take a look at what evolutionists put their faith in:

1) Evolutionists put their faith in a mysterious primordial swamp that produced life from non-life.

2) Evolutionists put their faith in the fact that fish can morph into amphibians...that amphibians can morph into reptiles..that retiles can morph into mammals...that apes can morph into humans.

3) Evolutionists put their faith in thousands of common ancestors that have never been found.

4) Evolutionists put their faith in beneficial random mutations which have never proven to be random.

5) Evolutionists put their faith in natural selection, which has never even been tested.

6) Evolutionists put their faith in flawed dating techniques.

7) Evolutionists put their faith in the hopes that humans are actually apes.

8) Evolutionists put their faith in the hopes that a monkey can morph into a human simply by hopping down from tree branches and walking out into wide open spaces.

9) Evolutionists put their faith that a giant explosion could produce order.

10) Evolutionists put their faith that DNA could self-organize from randomly arising chemicals.

rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif

Doomsday Forte

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yeouch, the one (third from the top I believe) about the mother with the recently-gay son...geez.

Edit: And then the one about being born mentally-disabled due to sins committed while...in the womb?

*facepalm montage*

Edit2: The atheist hate is alarming at best. I'm starting to think I shouldn't say a word about my religious beliefs in certain circles!

Edit7: There is not a single passage or concept in the Bible that would be offensive to any human on the planet.
^ This one came from my local paper. >_>;

Ryoku

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
How can anyone beleive we evolved from monkeys heres a few questions for people who beleive that

1.If we did evolve from monkeys then how come babies arent born monkeys

2.Even Darwin said his theories were wrong before he died so why do you still believe them

3.do you really not believe the bible it says we were created in seven days not millions of years

4.how come we cant speak monkey

Just for a fact ape like creatures are monkeys Just in case certain people get on this thread

LMAO. Yes. Why can't we speak monkey?

Great site =).

CockroachMan

Scribbling around GBATemp's kitchen.
Trophies
Website
www.homembarata.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
I find amusing how most atheist people that I know (including myself) stay out of drugs, never steal anything or try to fool or take advantage of other people, never cheat on their girlfriends/wives.. while I know a lot of christians that do at least one of those things.. :/

And we are supposed to be the bad guys.. I guess that some people use faith to compensate some bad stuff they do..

EmeraldEx

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Greece
QUOTE said:
[Talking about an eleven year old girl who was raped and then buried alive]

god was sacrificing this child as a way to show others the light. much as he did his own child. what a beautiful gift he has given us.

This is why I hate Christians.

Endogene

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
these quotes scare the hell out of me, i cant believe people actually believe those things

"I often debate with evolutionists because I believe that they are narrow mindedly and dogmatically accepting evolution without questioning it. I don't really care how God did what He did. I know He did it.

TexasSky, Christian Forums [Comments (65)] [2006-Aug-24] "

funny how he admits being narrow minded himself at the end

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Amazing. I clicked thinking "This will be a good laugh," because i really do enjoy reading ignorant Christian posts. But wow. There are many NON ignorant Christians out there. I'm one of them. I have my beliefs, i believe in God.

I'm also completely shocked at how ignorant other people can be as well.

PharaohsVizier: Really? You don't like being grouped into the "bad people" category, yet all Christians are mindless slaves with a zombie-like "join us......" statement? Good play! With a statement like that, you could make it into a listing very similar to what Xcalibur posted.

And Cockroachman: There are bad people everywhere. There are good people everywhere. There is no grouping like that. I know tons of atheistic people that have done drugs and cheated on their wives. And those that haven't. Same goes for Christians. Christians aren't perfect. We're following our own beliefs just like all people. And mistakes can be made too. (i mean, really, humans fuck up, thats how it is heh)

Yes, there are TONS of Christians out there that are completely hypocritical, as well as TONS of atheists and blacks, and whites, and Muslims, and artists, and janitors, and EVERYONE.

With all that said, just think about what you say before you say it. If you don't want grouped, don't fucking group.

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'd just like to say that these quotes hardly reflect the opinions of all Christians. No matter what group of people you look at, there will always be the extremists and idiots.

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
EmeraldEx said:
QUOTE said:
[Talking about an eleven year old girl who was raped and then buried alive]

god was sacrificing this child as a way to show others the light. much as he did his own child. what a beautiful gift he has given us.

This is why I hate Christians.

LOL don't hate all Christians... just hate the stupid ones that say things like that.

(that quote is pretty fucking ridiculous though)

EDIT:
QUOTE(jumpman17 @ Jul 22 2008, 04:30 PM)
I'd just like to say that these quotes hardly reflect the opinions of all Christians. No matter what group of people you look at, there will always be the extremists and idiots.

Amen to that (...wrong phrase to use here?
tongue.gif
)

EmeraldEx

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Greece
You're right, I don't hate all Christians. Infact I come from a family of Christians and certainly don't hate them.

But I hate the ones who think like that, definitely.

martin88

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I think Christians are too afraid to accept the fact the the religion Christianity is wrong, that god does not exist.

It's a form of sunk cost effect: the religion Christianity has been believed for a long time, so when it turned out to be wrong they don't want to accept the fact, since that will make them look foolish believing something that was wrong for so long.

Densetsu

Pubic Ninja
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
From the link above:
"Gravity: Doesn't exist. If items of mass had any impact of others, then mountains should have people orbiting them. Or the space shuttle in space should have the astronauts orbiting it. Of course, that's just the tip of the gravity myth. Think about it."
The reason why we don't "orbit around mountains" is because we're on a much bigger mass called "Earth" that is pulling everything towards it.

1) Evolutionists put their faith in a mysterious primordial swamp that produced life from non-life.
Christians put their faith in a mysterious God that produced man from clay and a woman from his rib. Isn't that the same thing?

2) Evolutionists put their faith in the fact that fish can morph into amphibians...that amphibians can morph into reptiles..that retiles can morph into mammals...that apes can morph into humans.
We didn't "morph" into anything. Morphing and evolution aren't the same thing. Clearly these people have to clear up their terminology before making such asinine claims.

3) Evolutionists put their faith in thousands of common ancestors that have never been found.
Christians put their faith in biblical relics that have never been found (Noah's Ark? The Holy Grail?)

4) Evolutionists put their faith in beneficial random mutations which have never proven to be random.
Uh, whoever said this didn't take genetics. It is because of the randomness of mutations that the frequency of mutations can be calculated.

5) Evolutionists put their faith in natural selection, which has never even been tested.
Huh, ain't that something. What were Mendel, Darwin and all the other scientists doing all this time? I guess they were just sitting in their rooms playing DS all day.

6) Evolutionists put their faith in flawed dating techniques.
And the Bible hints that the world is only several thousand years old without even providing an explanation.

7) Evolutionists put their faith in the hopes that humans are actually apes.
Most people don't understand how evolution works. Evolution does NOT claim that humans are apes. They came from a common ancestor and diverged onto genetically different paths of evolution over the course of millions of years. If humans came from apes, we wouldn't have apes today.

8) Evolutionists put their faith in the hopes that a monkey can morph into a human simply by hopping down from tree branches and walking out into wide open spaces.
Huh?! That's the first time I've ever heard this one.

9) Evolutionists put their faith that a giant explosion could produce order.
This sentence isn't even grammatically correct, but whatever. I can't argue with someone who isn't smart enough to produce a correct sentence.

10) Evolutionists put their faith that DNA could self-organize from randomly arising chemicals.
See above.

Damn these dumb motherf*ckers and their baseless claims.

That all said, I don't hate Christians, but some of them really need to stop acting like they know their shit, and shoving their beliefs into peoples' faces.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/9kE3Env_2AY?si=Bs6lUZ0ZIlqmYaGT