Top 100 Christain Quotes

Discussion in 'The Edge of the Forum' started by xcalibur, Jul 22, 2008.

Jul 22, 2008

Top 100 Christain Quotes by xcalibur at 2:15 PM (4,038 Views / 0 Likes) 39 replies

1. xcalibur
    OP

Member xcalibur Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear

United Kingdom
    http://duggmirror.com/comedy/100_Greatest_...ian_chat_rooms/

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. .TakaM

Member .TakaM .II

New Zealand
    I've seen this before, but it's just as painful to read.

Humanity really is fucked isn't it

3. CockroachMan

Member CockroachMan Scribbling around GBATemp's kitchen.

Brazil

LMAO!

4. Doomsday Forte

Member Doomsday Forte GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    Yeouch, the one (third from the top I believe) about the mother with the recently-gay son...geez.

Edit: And then the one about being born mentally-disabled due to sins committed while...in the womb?

*facepalm montage*

Edit2: The atheist hate is alarming at best. I'm starting to think I shouldn't say a word about my religious beliefs in certain circles!

Edit7: There is not a single passage or concept in the Bible that would be offensive to any human on the planet.
    ^ This one came from my local paper. >_>;

5. Ryoku

Member Ryoku GBAtemp Regular

United States
    LMAO. Yes. Why can't we speak monkey?

Great site =).

6. Unchi-san

Member Unchi-san Unchi on a stick! yay~

United States
    this topic is going to be a flamefest lol.

7. Unchi-san

Member Unchi-san Unchi on a stick! yay~

United States
    I put my faith in a God, not Jesus Christ.

8. Dack

Member Dack GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United Kingdom
    Fundamentalist christian - one who prefers mud to monkey in their family tree [​IMG]

9. Sonicslasher

Member Sonicslasher In Law we trust.

United States
    [​IMG]

u can haz logic?

10. CockroachMan

Member CockroachMan Scribbling around GBATemp's kitchen.

Brazil
    I find amusing how most atheist people that I know (including myself) stay out of drugs, never steal anything or try to fool or take advantage of other people, never cheat on their girlfriends/wives.. while I know a lot of christians that do at least one of those things.. :/

And we are supposed to be the bad guys.. I guess that some people use faith to compensate some bad stuff they do..

11. Commander

Member Commander GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    Yay, a religious thread.

The third one was brilliant: "feeding my son all the homosexual propaganda."

Thanks for the link Xcalibur.

12. EmeraldEx

Member EmeraldEx GBAtemp Regular

Greece
    This is why I hate Christians.

13. Endogene

Member Endogene GBAtemp Fan

France
    these quotes scare the hell out of me, i cant believe people actually believe those things

"I often debate with evolutionists because I believe that they are narrow mindedly and dogmatically accepting evolution without questioning it. I don't really care how God did what He did. I know He did it.

TexasSky, Christian Forums [Comments (65)] [2006-Aug-24] "

funny how he admits being narrow minded himself at the end

14. WildWon

Former Staff WildWon EXTERMINATE!

United States
    Amazing. I clicked thinking "This will be a good laugh," because i really do enjoy reading ignorant Christian posts. But wow. There are many NON ignorant Christians out there. I'm one of them. I have my beliefs, i believe in God.

I'm also completely shocked at how ignorant other people can be as well.

PharaohsVizier: Really? You don't like being grouped into the "bad people" category, yet all Christians are mindless slaves with a zombie-like "join us......" statement? Good play! With a statement like that, you could make it into a listing very similar to what Xcalibur posted.

And Cockroachman: There are bad people everywhere. There are good people everywhere. There is no grouping like that. I know tons of atheistic people that have done drugs and cheated on their wives. And those that haven't. Same goes for Christians. Christians aren't perfect. We're following our own beliefs just like all people. And mistakes can be made too. (i mean, really, humans fuck up, thats how it is heh)

Yes, there are TONS of Christians out there that are completely hypocritical, as well as TONS of atheists and blacks, and whites, and Muslims, and artists, and janitors, and EVERYONE.

With all that said, just think about what you say before you say it. If you don't want grouped, don't fucking group.

15. jumpman17

Former Staff jumpman17 He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!

United States
    I'd just like to say that these quotes hardly reflect the opinions of all Christians. No matter what group of people you look at, there will always be the extremists and idiots.

16. WildWon

Former Staff WildWon EXTERMINATE!

United States
    Amen to that (...wrong phrase to use here? [​IMG])

17. Endogene

Member Endogene GBAtemp Fan

France
    it sure is to hope not...

18. EmeraldEx

Member EmeraldEx GBAtemp Regular

Greece
    You're right, I don't hate all Christians. Infact I come from a family of Christians and certainly don't hate them.

But I hate the ones who think like that, definitely.

19. martin88

Member martin88 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Canada
    I think Christians are too afraid to accept the fact the the religion Christianity is wrong, that god does not exist.

It's a form of sunk cost effect: the religion Christianity has been believed for a long time, so when it turned out to be wrong they don't want to accept the fact, since that will make them look foolish believing something that was wrong for so long.

20. Densetsu

Former Staff Densetsu Pubic Ninja

United States
    From the link above:
    "Gravity: Doesn't exist. If items of mass had any impact of others, then mountains should have people orbiting them. Or the space shuttle in space should have the astronauts orbiting it. Of course, that's just the tip of the gravity myth. Think about it."
    The reason why we don't "orbit around mountains" is because we're on a much bigger mass called "Earth" that is pulling everything towards it.

1) Evolutionists put their faith in a mysterious primordial swamp that produced life from non-life.
    Christians put their faith in a mysterious God that produced man from clay and a woman from his rib. Isn't that the same thing?

2) Evolutionists put their faith in the fact that fish can morph into amphibians...that amphibians can morph into reptiles..that retiles can morph into mammals...that apes can morph into humans.
    We didn't "morph" into anything. Morphing and evolution aren't the same thing. Clearly these people have to clear up their terminology before making such asinine claims.

3) Evolutionists put their faith in thousands of common ancestors that have never been found.
    Christians put their faith in biblical relics that have never been found (Noah's Ark? The Holy Grail?)

4) Evolutionists put their faith in beneficial random mutations which have never proven to be random.
    Uh, whoever said this didn't take genetics. It is because of the randomness of mutations that the frequency of mutations can be calculated.

5) Evolutionists put their faith in natural selection, which has never even been tested.
    Huh, ain't that something. What were Mendel, Darwin and all the other scientists doing all this time? I guess they were just sitting in their rooms playing DS all day.

6) Evolutionists put their faith in flawed dating techniques.
    And the Bible hints that the world is only several thousand years old without even providing an explanation.

7) Evolutionists put their faith in the hopes that humans are actually apes.
    Most people don't understand how evolution works. Evolution does NOT claim that humans are apes. They came from a common ancestor and diverged onto genetically different paths of evolution over the course of millions of years. If humans came from apes, we wouldn't have apes today.

8) Evolutionists put their faith in the hopes that a monkey can morph into a human simply by hopping down from tree branches and walking out into wide open spaces.
    Huh?! That's the first time I've ever heard this one.

9) Evolutionists put their faith that a giant explosion could produce order.
    This sentence isn't even grammatically correct, but whatever. I can't argue with someone who isn't smart enough to produce a correct sentence.

10) Evolutionists put their faith that DNA could self-organize from randomly arising chemicals.
    See above.

Damn these dumb motherf*ckers and their baseless claims.

That all said, I don't hate Christians, but some of them really need to stop acting like they know their shit, and shoving their beliefs into peoples' faces.