OP
Trophies
Website
sakiheru.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Chile
Any plans for 1.3 or is this it?

Any chance for at least a video-only translation of the Jap-exclusive DLC?
There isn't any need for a 1.3 patch, everything that was changed has been restored (except the hot springs dlc because of technical limitations).

I think I can explain with detail about the hot springs dlc now.
All the dlc is bundled in the disc and I was able to see the scenes of said dlc in a somewhat glitchy way that with some work may or may not be possible to correct, but the thing is that even doing that the costumes were completely inaccessible.
I did a lot of modifications and testing to no avail, at that point I just gave up on that.

Canzah

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
There isn't any need for a 1.3 patch, everything that was changed has been restored (except the hot springs dlc because of technical limitations).

I think I can explain with detail about the hot springs dlc now.
All the dlc is bundled in the disc and I was able to see the scenes of said dlc in a somewhat glitchy way that with some work may or may not be possible to correct, but the thing is that even doing that the costumes were completely inaccessible.
I did a lot of modifications and testing to no avail, at that point I just gave up on that.
Well I read on first page that there's some random crashes involved that may or may not be patchable hence why I asked about possibility of 1.3 that could maybe fix those.
With that said, seeing as Hot Springs is pretty much impossible to do in English version, would you consider at least making a video with all the extra short scenes from it and sub the dialogue?
I could assist with creating timecodes and typesetting for subs if you were to provide me with a video and a translation.

Basically just for completionism sake.

themastersb

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello,

I just went to load my game today and when I tried loading it I get a blank white screen and a buzzing sound like it feezes. Any help would be appreciated. I've attached my save file.

I'm mid way through chapter 4 and about 25 hours into the game. Characters should be level 35-40. However the load menu says an hour complete at level 5..... I'm a little afraid I've lost everything.

Edit: Just to clarify this is from my wiiu>saves folder. That should be the correct location right?

No help with this then? I was really enjoying the game before this happened. Saved just as I always did, exited the menu, turned the game off and then came back to it appearing corrupt.

Are there at least any tools to create a save similar to the one I had from memory?

LongTimeLurker

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
No help with this then? I was really enjoying the game before this happened. Saved just as I always did, exited the menu, turned the game off and then came back to it appearing corrupt.

Are there at least any tools to create a save similar to the one I had from memory?

I think this does that, but I'm not sure.

vlionheart

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello, I need some help with the patch.
I first tried dumping my game and patching it, but even if the game was dumped properly, the patching process worked properly and the patch verifier said everything was ok, when I load the game it is still censored.
I tried downloading both another US dump and an EU dump and applying the patch to each one, but the results were the same.
Anyone has any idea why it`s not working? I`m properly following the guide but I still got nothing
As a side note, sometimes the profiles are altered and sometimes not (tsubasa sometimes is 17 and others 18)

Sakitoshi

GBAtemp Official Lolimaster
OP
Trophies
Website
sakiheru.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Chile
It is possible to play this on USB with the new exploit?
I don't have a clue, I haven't touched my Wii U in months and haven't tried this method.
AFAIK the usb exploit only let you install WUD images (that this patch doesn't provide), but I also don't know if you can make WUD files from the contents of a disk (that is what this patch modifies).

Reactions: marchrius

daxtsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I don't have a clue, I haven't touched my Wii U in months and haven't tried this method.
AFAIK the usb exploit only let you install WUD images (that this patch doesn't provide), but I also don't know if you can make WUD files from the contents of a disk (that is what this patch modifies).

No, it installs NUS encrypted content files (think eShop version basically) to USB or Internal Memory. The WUDs were only needed to get ticket (.tik) files. WUDs aren't needed anymore though, anyone who owns a copy of games that are missing tickets can just dump them with the IOSU exploit mentioned in other threads.

As for playing this patch via USB, I would guess we can through SDCaffeine if loose replacement files were uploaded somewhere (I'm not 100% familiar with this project, but it's an xdelta patch right now, no?), assuming SDCaffeine works with eShop titles and not just disk titles.

Sakitoshi

GBAtemp Official Lolimaster
OP
Trophies
Website
sakiheru.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Chile
No, it installs NUS encrypted content files (think eShop version basically) to USB or Internal Memory. The WUDs were only needed to get ticket (.tik) files. WUDs aren't needed anymore though, anyone who owns a copy of games that are missing tickets can just dump them with the IOSU exploit mentioned in other threads.

As for playing this patch via USB, I would guess we can through SDCaffeine if loose replacement files were uploaded somewhere (I'm not 100% familiar with this project, but it's an xdelta patch right now, no?), assuming SDCaffeine works with eShop titles and not just disk titles.
Last time I checked SDCaffine only worked on Smash 4, that could have changed though, I haven't put much attention to the scene lately.
If is working then you'll need patched copies of the map, character, etc, message, movie, etc_om and lua files.

Reactions: daxtsu

grossaffe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If any linux users are interested in the patch, you don't need to use the windows executable included with the patch, you can simply use xdelta3 with each of the files that need patching. I'm a little lazy to write up a full step-by-step, but I figure most linux users should be able to figure it how to use a simple command-line patcher no problem.

FASILT

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since I can't message the lead of this project I might as well post it here. I don't really need any help setting up the patch, but I was wondering if anyone can instruct me or tell me what tools I'd need to rip models from the game. I have a personal dump of my Japanese copy already but I can't really do anything past that and I want to extract the models of the player characters and the mirages.

Reactions: Pachee

Floflo81

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Since I can't message the lead of this project I might as well post it here. I don't really need any help setting up the patch, but I was wondering if anyone can instruct me or tell me what tools I'd need to rip models from the game. I have a personal dump of my Japanese copy already but I can't really do anything past that and I want to extract the models of the player characters and the mirages.
Try asking people on XentaX forums. There are some skilled model rippers there.

jublix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Wanted to say thanks for this. Literally went out and bought a Wii U to play this due to your restoration patch. Cheers.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGhImEo-u9Y