Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
keep in mind people are waiting?

oh thanks P no pressure there !!!!!!!! lol

people just remember some of us have a day job so can only play at home at night, on the commute and on weekends and it takes more time cause we have to try all 3 answers on dates, try with accidental kiss, without accidental kiss ETC ETC ETC....

even if all this translating was super fast, testing is no easy feat, we are all professionals here, but also not machines

thank you for your cooperation

tongue.gif
there, now i feel less pressure lol

ioukta

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
unsure.gif
u're so mean lool

man i have to prepare psychologically for this, strategically !! when to save, re-re-re-re-read the walthrough lol deal with the fact i'm gonna break shiba's heart by choosing Masaki with AND without accidental kisses lol

siiigh poor baby

Akiharu

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Well
since I moved Tuesday and there is no Internet
I can only come once a day online
but I still want to beta test

in the new house we have internet next Thursday

miruki

Trophies
Website
geekouts.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Gosh, this thread sure is a newbie catcher. XD It's lovely to see all these new girls here, I remember the days when there were like 5 actively writing girls so it's rather nice to have so many new ones here now, so: Welcome to the temp, girls!

Inori

Trophies
Website
gokusaishiki.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Hello everyone!

Just letting you know that I`m currently working on the web data (the PC stuff), and I`m about half way through. There`s also a new poll on the website (on the most recent entry), since some members suggested getting a forum to handle all the chats and such. So go vote, because we`d love to hear your input.

I`d ask all the new members to be active in other areas, but that would be hypocritical of me xDD

And whether the 1st Love got this kind of attention or not is insiginificant. I would, however, say that because of jewel`s amazing work and dedication to the project, she had brought some more fans in from hiding. No one probably thought there were others girls on GBATemp who were interested in otome games, so none of us probably signed up until we saw her thread.

hotchocolate__

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ack. KFSDKJFKDLJF. I totally forgot I made an account here.

Anyway, I just stopped by to see how everything is going. And to thank everyone again for translating and being so quick. ; u;
I'll try to be more active in the thread if I can, ya know... after the weekend hits. *kicks school*
But... I really can't wait. Hahahaha. I played TMGS 1 and 2 without translations for a while until you guys started releasing them.

Admittedly, I chose Amachi's route like twice. But only because I like pink, the name Shou(ta) and senpai-kouhai relationships.
But I read the translations of his things so far and it makes me go ksdjfskdjflksdfjslkfohwhyareyoulikethissss.
Now, I'm kind of afraid to see Chris' dialogue. I kinda found his long, flowing blonde tresses and plaits attractive.
Or maybe that's just my jealousy (for nice hair) talking. >_>;;

The image that created itself for me (about him/them) might be ruined, too. OTL

Um. Anyway. I think that's enough rambling. LOL.

Keep up the good work guys! Don't work too hard though. >_<

Thank you very much for everything. o(
happy.gif
)v

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TheSuperSakura said:
Thanks for all the hard work you guys, I can't wait for the second one to come out. I've been coming on here since a couple of months after you started this thread and I just now made an account to say thanks for all the hard work.

Thank you for signing up! And for following the translation
smile.gif

Since I have some time, I'll take a look at the save/load file again to see if I can hack and translate it for the 1st patch
smile.gif

Pluupy said:
Did the first Tokimeki DS translation get this much attention?

How does that matter?

This translation wouldn't go anywhere if it wasn't for jjjewel, Noitora and the fans of the game, so even if this thread is a big large, without the people from the first Tokimeki translation, this wouldn't happen.

Aqua-Chan said:
Good luck~

Thank you Aqua-Chan!
wub.gif

QUOTE(Inori @ Nov 4 2010, 08:21 PM)
Hello everyone!

Just letting you know that I`m currently working on the web data (the PC stuff), and I`m about half way through. There`s also a new poll on the website (on the most recent entry), since some members suggested getting a forum to handle all the chats and such. So go vote, because we`d love to hear your input.

I`d ask all the new members to be active in other areas, but that would be hypocritical of me xDD

And whether the 1st Love got this kind of attention or not is insiginificant. I would, however, say that because of jewel`s amazing work and dedication to the project, she had brought some more fans in from hiding. No one probably thought there were others girls on GBATemp who were interested in otome games, so none of us probably signed up until we saw her thread.

Haha, it's a good thing I can say it! XD

Go take a look around the site everyone, you'll love the temp!

But yes, some of the members from the blog wanted a forum, I just want to see how many more would agree or disagree, majority will rule.
It really doesn't matter to me, as long as all of you are happy
smile.gif

Miruki: I hope to see you working with us for TMGS3!
wink.gif

You're a good friend to me, so even if you don't help, talking to a friend will keep me from being burnt out!
laugh.gif

hotchocolate: Rambling is necessary for this thread! As well as swooning XD
(You have no idea how many concussions and nosebleeds this thread/game gave me
rofl2.gif
)
You'll love Chris, he's a little pervert.

cherijay

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
NOOOOO don't spoiler too much
cry.gif
I could characterize about 2-3 guys from this thread already
cry.gif
DON'T SPOILEEEEEEEER PLEAAAAAAAAASE
frown.gif

btw... the whole GBA forum ist kinda funny
happy.gif

miruki

Trophies
Website
geekouts.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Gambia, The
phoenixgoddess27 said:
Miruki: I hope to see you working with us for TMGS3! ;)
You're a good friend to me, so even if you don't help, talking to a friend will keep me from being burnt out! :lol:
I love you too! *g* XD

I have to tell you my latest RL dramas next time we're online at the same time. I'll give you a small hint: I'm gonna go back to Hamburg in a week and stay there. D: But a ton of good stuff did also happen!

Anyways, I would LOVE to help out with 3 and I'm always in for some image editing whenever you need it! I really do hope we can work together on some PC games in the future too. You're such a great, efficent person to work with, can't wait for it to happen!

Suji

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually, I beta tested for jjjewel back in May (I think?) or so. XD I don't think I would've found this translation project if it weren't for that. I think I just randomly wondered if there was one going for TMGS2S and then looked it up and saw this thread, got excited, lurked, then couldn't contain myself and joined. :D

Pluupy

_(:3」∠)_
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
phoenixgoddess27 said:
How does that matter?

This translation wouldn't go anywhere if it wasn't for jjjewel, Noitora and the fans of the game, so even if this thread is a big large, without the people from the first Tokimeki translation, this wouldn't happen.
Because it seems odd that the second game would receive more attention. I wonder what this translation team did differently that caused it.

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pluupy said:
Because it seems odd that the second game would receive more attention. I wonder what this translation team did differently that caused it.

I seems odd that you would ask something like that unless you were just trying to cause trouble, again.

I still don't even see your point.

Irrelevance+explanation=Still irrelevant

As Suji stated, some fans came over from TMGS1, if it wasn't for TMGS1, no one would know about TMGS2.

Jei

Translator and romhacker wannabe
Trophies
Website
space.offgamers.com
XP
Country
Brazil
Pluupy said:
phoenixgoddess27 said:
How does that matter?

I think it was thanks to the translation of the first one - now the second one is getting bigger feedback because all the people who heard the first one had been translated now turns their focus to this one which is still a project.

Also, I bet the project for the third one will be even more lively
rofl2.gif

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jei said:
I think it was thanks to the translation of the first one - now the second one is getting bigger feedback because all the people who heard the first one had been translated now turns their focus to this one which is still a project.

Also, I bet the project for the third one will be even more lively
rofl2.gif

Best response, haha, you're right about that.

By the way, I have something to ask you Jei, so get in the chat! >_

Inori

Trophies
Website
gokusaishiki.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Pluupy said:

Nothing.

As I said (something which you probably ignored), before jjjewel brought a TMGS1 translation to the forum, GBATemp was pretty much devoid of any otome game fans. It was only until jjjewel took the first step to publicly announce the project (and that there were indeed fans of otome games on GBATemp), did an influx of otome fans come in. Because it was an active project, people kept signing up to show their appreciation. Now that other otome fans realize that they`re not the only ones who like otome games, they feel more comfortable talking about it, as they finally have someone else to fangirl with.

If you came here to pick a fight, you`re doing it wrong.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Rye would get shot at sight. +1