xx_cutie_xx

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
phoenixgoddess27 said:
MidNightNeko said:
Ok, I think I'm addicted to TMGS 1 and now this one is almost done? You guys/gals are the best!

Haha, thank you!

Has anyone has from Elixiate?
Her last post was September 19th, I don't want to have to take her off of the list
frown.gif

It says on her classic style profile that she was active yesterday.
I guess she logs on but doesn't post?
wink2.gif

Sora278

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello O powerful translation team ! /bow

I didn't know for the meeting on the chat sunday so I couln't tell you the choices that have been made for Hariya. I dond't know fi lilsweetty have told you.

I'll go for the two friend modes and lilsweetty will go for the 3 love modes.
wink.gif

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sora278 said:
Hello O powerful translation team ! /bow

I didn't know for the meeting on the chat sunday so I couln't tell you the choices that have been made for Hariya. I dond't know fi lilsweetty have told you.

I'll go for the two friend modes and lilsweetty will go for the 3 love modes.
wink.gif

Yep, she let me know on the site which routes you two chose
happy.gif

Thanks xx_cutie_xx! I should probably try that next time XD
Okay, gonna finish up Amachi today(Or try) wish me luck!

Jei

Translator and romhacker wannabe
Trophies
Website
space.offgamers.com
XP
Country
Brazil
phoenixgoddess27 said:
Dear God,

Please shed a lot of light into Phoenix Goddess' mind, clearing any doubts she might have upon translating the last scripts before the first patch, while also protecting her from any mental disorder Amachi's talk might cause.

Amen!
bow.gif

ioukta

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
yeah good luck, take a deep breaaaaath, breathe in breathe out lol

i tried a lil of the 3rd one and boooooooooooy they're so handsooooooooooooooome i can't wait until u translate it woohoo !!

the yankee black haired brother with no eyebrows i know his voice don't i? it sounds familiar, i love how he talks too

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jei said:
phoenixgoddess27 said:
Dear God,

Please shed a lot of light into Phoenix Goddess' mind, clearing any doubts she might have upon translating the last scripts before the first patch, while also protecting her from any mental disorder Amachi's talk might cause.

Amen!
bow.gif

rofl2.gif
rofl.gif

How did I miss this comment, earlier? XD
Thank you for the prayer, they're so long X_X

QUOTE(ioukta @ Oct 12 2010, 03:28 AM)
yeah good luck, take a deep breaaaaath, breathe in breathe out lol

i tried a lil of the 3rd one and boooooooooooy they're so handsooooooooooooooome i can't wait until u translate it woohoo !!

the yankee black haired brother with no eyebrows i know his voice don't i? it sounds familiar, i love how he talks too

Oh, you mean Kou? I loooooooove him
wub.gif

*swoons*

Amachi is damn near killing me and almost made me rage quit for the night, so I left his files (Had eight more left) and went to the Sports Festival scripts.
I'm almost done with the O script and then there'd only be Amachi's eight files and the P script to do. I'm three files away from being done with Waka's P script, Chris's P script is done, so that leaves six guys with P scripts to do and Amachi's eight script files, after I finish the rest of the B scripts, the patch will be done, thankfully v_v

ioukta

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
yoohoo good news!

yeah i love him too but why didn't he get his eyebrows??? since when does no eyebrows mean yankee?? i see a eyebrows less guy i think "poor fellow"

when hes at the beach with something on his head covering his forehead and eyebrows (or lack thereof) u can totally picture him whole, and he's looking even better

anyway that's a beautiful looking pair of brothers !! lol

Pyonkotchi

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
hnnngg I've been creeping long enough! I decided to join...Just so i could show my full support and never ending happiness that this is getting translated n____n

I've been into these kinds of games forever and I heard about tokimeki, but since i have no knowledge NIPON DESU i never played, until GS1, now I'm addicted n3n

i can't wait for thsi to get done. I know you guys are working hard.

ohoho I've played a little even though i can't understand half of it.
I don't need to understand it to know that Wakaouji and Masaki are my favorites ;3;

and Shiba has some kickass BG music. n3n

Jei

Trophies
Website
space.offgamers.com
XP
Country
Brazil
ioukta said:
Kou is voiced by Junichi Suwabe, which also voiced Atobe from Tennis no Oujisama, Archer from Fate/Stay Night, Greed from Hagane no Renkinjutsushi (first series only), Undertaker from Kuroshitsuji, Fuuma from X, among other notable characters in various anime and videogame titles.

As a side note, although I don't like Suwabe's voice, I found his acting one of the best among all the TokiMemo3rd characters.

ioukta

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
aah thank u for his name, now i know where i heard him

he's Grimmjow !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! omg im dating grimmjow jaergerjack !!! aaaah ha !!

i don't know any of the ones u mentioned though lool my knowledge is limited, but i'm working on it lol

hakusa

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
xx_cutie_xx said:
Me too! I wonder if he's going to be all sweet because he looks like he'll act cold towards you in the beginning.
Maybe he'll just try to act all tough but he's really caring.Yeah!
biggrin.gif
I would want to know how he is really like... But if he is just the way he is plus caring, that's fine too, haha. XD

QUOTE(ioukta @ Oct 13 2010, 04:14 PM) aah thank u for his name, now i know where i heard him

he's Grimmjow !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! omg im dating grimmjow jaergerjack !!! aaaah ha !!

i don't know any of the ones u mentioned though lool my knowledge is limited, but i'm working on it lol
biggrin.gif
Here you go, the list of the characters he has voiced: http://myanimelist.net/people/95/Junichi_Suwabe
And ohhh, I know several of his roles. Shirogane Ooshirou of StarrySky was particularly interesting. When compared with the others, you can see that he's quite a professional, since the tone etc are quite different from each other.

And I didn't know Tomokazu Sugita could sound like that... (Ruka's voice). He sounds so... Dignified and romantic? Lol. XP

Ganbarre, Phoenix! Hope you'll get pass Amachi's route in no time! ^_~ *cheers*

Fel

GBAtemp's Adventurer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Oh my God...Junichi Suwabe voiced Frau from 07Ghost!! Nyaaaa!! Not that I love him that much, I just love the trio (Frau and his two friedns), and Frau/Teito. And he's in Blood+ and Chrome Shelled Regios as well! /looks at the list and sees all the anime/

wub.gif

Jei

Trophies
Website
space.offgamers.com
XP
Country
Brazil
Fel said:
Oh my God...Junichi Suwabe voiced Frau from 07Ghost!! Nyaaaa!! Not that I love him that much, I just love the trio (Frau and his two friedns), and Frau/Teito. And he's in Blood+ and Chrome Shelled Regios as well! /looks at the list and sees all the anime/
Haha~ I also love "chasing" seiyuu, looking for their other works, I have many seiyuu which I like to listen... but nowdays they don't voice as often
mellow.gif
;;

ioukta

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
ok HE .... does NOT look like his voice !!

he looks so tiny and not viril manly type lool

im dating grimmjow that's so hot lol sorry i love guriguri kun

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Ok goodnight ya, I'm heading to the bar to shoot some pool. And no spamming my profile page... +2