Okay, no problem, I understand
wink.gif

Berrypanic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
It's not really what you are looking for but I recommend Harvest moon: Grand bazaar. It's absurdly addictive and very cute.

subscribing :|

mentality

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
phoenixgoddess27 said:
I'm adding Ouran Host Club to the list of projects in the future.

xD! YESSSSSSS. -dances-
Now I still need to find info to possibly convince you to put Kimi ni todoke on xD.

lillsweetty

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mentality said:
phoenixgoddess27 said:

xD! YESSSSSSS. -dances-
Now I still need to find info to possibly convince you to put Kimi ni todoke on xD.

Ouran Host Club otome game?! Awesome-sauce!! I've been wishing that thing would get ported for forever, especially, since I've been hearing so many good reviews for it.

And Kimi ni todoke DS game? *faints & goes to heaven* You guys would fulfill nearly all my dreams if you were to add this. xD I don't know much about the actual quality of the game... But the graphics seem great! There's the Japanese website and this short news article. The manga & anime are both incredibly sweet & beautiful and the story, for all its cliche, is actually pretty gosh darn special! It sounds much like a normal stats-raising dating otome game, except you focus on not just boys, but your friendships with girls too, and you follow an actual plot line (I'm soo excited for this, since the ACTUAL girl friendships between the characters made the manga). It sounds unique, a mix of VN and life sim! I really hope you consider it! It looks pretty cool from the website... the pics, anyway *can't read Japanese*.

Inori

Trophies
Website
gokusaishiki.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Berrypanic said:
Are there any chances you guys will do Vitamin X?

There is a chance that we will do a number of games, but as you can see on the website, there are already about a bajillion games that we plan to do, and some of them aren`t exactly a cake walk xDD

It all depends on how we prioritize these projects.

I can tell you that after TMGS2, we will probably be focusing on TMGS3 (only if it can be done by the time we finish TMGS2). If not, then I don`t know what`s next. We`re trying not to get too ahead of ourselves, by setting unrealistic deadlines as well, or by saying things like "After this game, we`ll do this one, and then we`ll do this one, and we won`t forget to do that one, either", because until we try to hack the game, we don`t know if some of those games can actually be hacked, with the current resources we have.

hakusa

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
Inori said:
YES!! I KNOW!! I`ve looked up EVERYTHING relating to that man. I even bought the Japanese version of Sengoku Basara 1, and I`m seriously considering Sengoku Basara 3 on the Wii v____________________________________________________v I also played Valkyria Chronicles, and if I already wasn`t busy in my own deranged stupor playing Will O Wisp, I`d probably go back at watch Ultraman Max
Haha! Date made me look up the wiki page of the real man, lol. XD And I read the whole thing too That's where I started liking Nakapan more, I guess. That's cool! Just curious, why not start off with SenBASA 2 first? Since you've already gotten no. 1 and are considering no. 3? Or I shouldn't tempt you?
biggrin.gif
I want to play the games, but sadly, because I am living under a rock, I only have a PS1... orz And oh gosh, I didn't know he was in Valkyria Chronicles too... Should I watch the anime then?

*whispers* You should watch Digimon, ahaha. XD

Edit: Btw, congratulations on the Bday font! \o/ Sorry it took 7 hours. >_<
And yeah, I also agree with Ioukta that it's easy to guess which one is the date and month, but since you've already done it, then it's okay. ^^
Plus, it satisfies your perfectionism too, right? XD

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mentality said:
phoenixgoddess27 said:

xD! YESSSSSSS. -dances-

Your wish is my command
mthrnitesmiley.gif

I added it to the project list, but keep in mind, the games are not in order on that list and we're not promising when we're going to do it, just that we are.
Kimi ni Todoke has 1,940 script files, so I don't see that happened until next year.

QUOTE(Berrypanic @ Oct 4 2010, 07:31 PM)
Are there any chances you guys will do Vitamin X?

Eeeeh, Vitamin X only has 373 script files(And let's not forget the images to hack in all of these games) but I wasn't really that interested in it XD
That game is up to Inori, if she wants to do it later next year, I'll help her.

But she and I have come up with an amazing deal and idea, it's more of a gift from us to all of you, but we can't tell any of you
happy.gif

Inori

Trophies
Website
gokusaishiki.wordpress.com
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
But she and I have come up with an amazing deal and idea, it's more of a gift from us to all of you, but we can't tell any of you
happy.gif

LOL, I was going to mention it, but you know what happens whenever I mention having a liking to something.

Anyway, I`m pretty much done with the schedata, I just have to run something by you, and then look for it.

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Inori said:
QUOTE said:
happy.gif

LOL, I was going to mention it, but you know what happens whenever I mention having a liking to something.

Anyway, I`m pretty much done with the schedata, I just have to run something by you, and then look for it.

Nah, I think we should leave it as a surprise. Imagine the looks on everyone's faces when they discover our surprise
wink.gif

Yeah, I know what happens
rofl.gif

Okay, I'm free right now, gonna grab some coffee and do half of Amachi's scripts to keep my mind off of things.

Jei

Translator and romhacker wannabe
Trophies
Website
space.offgamers.com
XP
Country
Brazil
phoenixgoddess27 said:
Inori said:
QUOTE said:
happy.gif
Nah, I think we should leave it as a surprise. Imagine the looks on everyone's faces when they discover our surprise
wink.gif

Yeah, I know what happens
rofl.gif
I love surprises, but now you've got everyone curious about it, both of you are very mean teasers
rofl2.gif

On a side note, Miruki (and I believe Noitora too) have shown some screenshots from hacking Vitamin Y, so you might talk to them before to know what's the status on it. Either way, I'm all over the idea, coz a game where half the cast is entirely made of sensei instantly signals my attention radar
smileipb2.png

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jei said:
I love surprises, but now you've got everyone curious about it, both of you are very mean teasers
rofl2.gif

On a side note, Miruki (and I believe Noitora too) have shown some screenshots from hacking Vitamin Y, so you might talk to them before to know what's the status on it. Either way, I'm all over the idea, coz a game where half the cast is entirely made of sensei instantly signals my attention radar
smileipb2.png

bahaha, we'll accept being mean if it means a bigger surprise XD

Hmm... Well, that was two years ago, it's probably dropped by now, but I'll ask Noitora if he still has the tool for it and ask Miruki about it.

mentality

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
phoenixgoddess27 said:
mentality said:
phoenixgoddess27 said:

xD! YESSSSSSS. -dances-

Your wish is my command
mthrnitesmiley.gif

I added it to the project list, but keep in mind, the games are not in order on that list and we're not promising when we're going to do it, just that we are.
Kimi ni Todoke has 1,940 script files, so I don't see that happened until next year.

Gasp.
ohmy.gif
You officially own my heart. So awesome. xD I now belong to you guys. I'll be beta tester for life xD or any other duties you need help with [Editor/reworder.. maybe hacker if I'm smart enough to learn xD. Don't even know where to begin though].
&It's okay if it takes a while. You guys have so many projects!

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mentality said:
Gasp.
ohmy.gif
You officially own my heart. So awesome. xD I now belong to you guys. I'll be beta tester for life xD or any other duties you need help with [Editor/reworder.. maybe hacker if I'm smart enough to learn xD. Don't even know where to begin though].
&It's okay if it takes a while. You guys have so many projects!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: I just Luv having CEX :)