Fel

GBAtemp's Adventurer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
phoenixgoddess27 said:
The same way as in the first game. You call them a nickname they don't like and they'll get angry, say a remark and leave.
Thanks! By the way, how long does it take to finish one guy? According to wiki it's 5-10 hours, but a complete playthrough (for one guy) on Youtube lasts about an hour. Just wondering so that I'll know whether to focus on one guy or more.
biggrin.gif

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fel said:
Thanks! By the way, how long does it take to finish one guy? According to wiki it's 5-10 hours, but a complete playthrough (for one guy) on Youtube lasts about an hour. Just wondering so that I'll know whether to focus on one guy or more.
biggrin.gif

I'm not too sure. With otome games and hot guys, I try not to rush myself and just enjoy it
smile.gif

But if you're a tester well... speed it up
rofl2.gif

Just kidding.

Inori

Trophies
Website
gokusaishiki.wordpress.com
XP
Country
A complete playthrough for one guy would take much more than one hour, even if you set the options to the maximum speed for the daily commands. And like phoenix said, you need to spend time with them so you can harass them enjoy the game.

And here`s a pic of Aizawa during the confession.
aizawa2.jpg

hakusa

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
phoenixgoddess27 said:
Maybe Inori or some other fans can look up pictures, I couldn't find any either :(

I just wanted to share this with all of you, well, Waka fans.
I didn't like him at first, but oh my God he's so cute.
He's saying this because at the culture festival, you're getting no customers for the disco and people are leaving.

[???]
????????????????????????
It can't be helped...
Let's block the exit
so not everyone can
leave.
????????????????????????
!! I knew he was the gentle and kind type, but I didn't know he was good at making jokes! And cute ones at that. XD If someone were to say that to me in real life... I would be laughing quite a lot. >.< Maybe also due to the fact that I am easily amused, heh.

QUOTE(Inori @ Sep 27 2010, 05:43 PM) A complete playthrough for one guy would take much more than one hour, even if you set the options to the maximum speed for the daily commands. And like phoenix said, you need to spend time with them so you can harass them enjoy the game.

And here`s a pic of Aizawa during the confession.
aizawa2.jpg
Aizawa looks hot. ;3 And I need to get your searching skills... (If you found that pic through google or something)

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hakusa said:
!! I knew he was the gentle and kind type, but I didn't know he was good at making jokes! And cute ones at that. XD If someone were to say that to me in real life... I would be laughing quite a lot. >.< Maybe also due to the fact that I am easily amused, heh.

Haha, then you'll love Waka-sama. He makes so many puns and jokes that I usually show Inori and sometimes get her to help me with them XD
Some of his puns are hard to put into English.

hakusa

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
phoenixgoddess27 said:
hakusa said:

Haha, then you'll love Waka-sama. He makes so many puns and jokes that I usually show Inori and sometimes get her to help me with them XD
Some of his puns are hard to put into English.
Hehe, right from the start, I knew I would like him, but yeah... Probably I'll like him even more. XP
Ohh! Those can be a bit hard to do, I am sure. Thank you for putting in the effort. ^^ I am/was sort of working as a (English) reworder for an otome game translation group, so making sure that the jokes can be understood was a bit hard at times. DX

Jei

Translator and romhacker wannabe
Trophies
Website
space.offgamers.com
XP
Country
Brazil
phoenixgoddess27 said:
Well, he was pretty mean when I translated the Sports Festival scripts and all she did was get 2nd place and lower.

Waka's very cute though and his CGs are very sexy. Well, the scripts, I haven't seen the actual CGs XD
He's harsh because he's in lead of track and field club - he wants you to be the champion, that's why
smileipb2.png

Also, you can't deny this sexy smile:
tmgs2tex03.png
My favourite CG is the snow one though, his voice is very deep at that scene...
shy.gif

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hakusa said:
Hehe, right from the start, I knew I would like him, but yeah... Probably I'll like him even more. XP
Ohh! Those can be a bit hard to do, I am sure. Thank you for putting in the effort. ^^ I am/was sort of working as a (English) reworder for an otome game translation group, so making sure that the jokes can be understood was a bit hard at times. DX

Well, his past will make you want to hug him and never let him go
frown.gif

Wow, well hey, you may just have a job in our group if you're good at rewording. How are you with rough translations?

Lela said:
Just leaving a little post to show my support for this translation..
shy.gif
bow.gif
wub.gif

Thank you!
I went to your profile and noticed you like Angelique? Do you mean Angelique Duet? Cause that's on our list
smile.gif

IAmSancho said:
any help patching this on Mac?

I don't have a Mac so I don't really know, but I do have a friend with a mac, I'll ask him for a little help.

QUOTE(Jei @ Sep 27 2010, 07:19 PM)
He's harsh because he's in lead of track and field club - he wants you to be the champion, that's why
smileipb2.png

Also, you can't deny this sexy smile:
tmgs2tex03.png
My favourite CG is the snow one though, his voice is very deep at that scene...
shy.gif

Hahaha, that is absolutely sexy!
I didn't really like Waka when I played in Japanese cause I didn't give him a chance, but he's one of my guys I'm translating and he's grown on me tremendously, except for when he's an utter jerk and making it hard for me to translate his puns
angry.gif

But same offer to you, how are you with rough translations?

Jei

Trophies
Website
space.offgamers.com
XP
Country
Brazil
phoenixgoddess27 said:
But same offer to you, how are you with rough translations?Well, you know I suck at reading kanji, the only way I get to understand these kind of games is because the dialogue is pronounced.
But if you mean rewriting stuff to make it look more polite/sweet/etc then I believe I might be up to it... although english isn't my native language either
unsure.gif

Like that text you previously posted, I'd rewrite it like this:QUOTEThere's no choice left.
Let's block the exit
so they can't get out
anymore.

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jei said:
Well, you know I suck at reading kanji, the only way I get to understand these kind of games is because the dialogue is pronounced.
But if you mean rewriting stuff to make it look more polite/sweet/etc then I believe I might be up to it... although english isn't my native language either
unsure.gif

Like that text you previously posted, I'd rewrite it like this:
QUOTE said:
There's no choice left.
Let's block the exit
so they can't get out
anymore.

Aww
frown.gif

Your English is pretty good though, it's very impressive
smile.gif

Suji

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
phoenixgoddess27 said:
Maybe Inori or some other fans can look up pictures, I couldn't find any either
frown.gif

I just wanted to share this with all of you, well, Waka fans.
I didn't like him at first, but oh my God he's so cute.
He's saying this because at the culture festival, you're getting no customers for the disco and people are leaving.

[???]
????????????????????????
It can't be helped...
Let's block the exit
so not everyone can
leave.
????????????????????????Hahaha, yeah, he's adorable. X) And yes, sexy CGs, mm mmm mm!

HE'S SO PUNNY! (Sorry, I adore puns. Maybe that's why I'm even more in love with Waka.)

QUOTE(Jei @ Sep 27 2010, 12:58 AM) Simply put: Aizawa is the only character who rightfully owns my soul over the TMGS world.
Of course I have other favourites along the course of the three games, but he is the only one who exerts full control over me anytime he wants to, since Aizawa's semblant is exactly identical to my all-time beloved and favourite anime/manga character (and I'm not telling who, feel free to take a guess).

Of course I don't even need to ask, but I order being a beta tester for his route's translation when that time finally arrives, since I have saves for all his events conveniently sequenced in my TMGS3 files
smileipb2.png

Trivia: Aizawa's seiyuu also played Cless Alvein in Tales of Phantasia.
So glad I saved his route for later.
biggrin.gif
I can't wait!! (As for guessing, I'll have to think about it when I'm not studying for a test, hahah. I'll come back to that.)

I freaking LOVE TALES OF PHANTASIA!

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Suji said:
Hahaha, yeah, he's adorable. X) And yes, sexy CGs, mm mmm mm!

HE'S SO PUNNY! (Sorry, I adore puns. Maybe that's why I'm even more in love with Waka.)

So glad I saved his route for later.
biggrin.gif
I can't wait!! (As for guessing, I'll have to think about it when I'm not studying for a test, hahah. I'll come back to that.)

Jei

Trophies
Website
space.offgamers.com
XP
Country
Brazil
phoenixgoddess27 said:
Aww
frown.gif

Your English is pretty good though, it's very impressive
smile.gif
That's the result of starting research when I was only 6 (the age I've started playing RPGs instead of action games, because I had to know where to go and which item to use), now I'm 25 and kinda fluent into read/write
yay.gif

That's why I apply for proofreading instead of translating
yaynds.gif

Speaking in english is difficult though, but I've already did an interpreter crash course when a friend needed to talk with a canadian... that day was very fun
rofl2.gif

Suji said:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: idk