Today is my birthday and that makes me happy or sad

Should I be happy or sad?

• Happy!

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • Sad!

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Fuck you man... (If you click this option you acknowledge that I am better than you in anything)

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

EzekielRage

Hero of the Void
OP
Trophies
Website
www.void-comics.com
XP
Country
Australia
I can't decide yet if that makes me happy or sad, for now I feel rather indifferent.
I turn 29 today. That is a dumb age. 30 is good, it is a nice number. I would like to use this opportunity to sing you all a song but this is a forum and you cant sing here since it is text based so fuck that shit.
Anyways, I figured since I am overweight I might do something for my health and get drunk. Not healthy but I said I would do something for my health, not something GOOD for my health. Or I treat myself to some cake.
My fianceé could cook me something but it is my birthday and I'd rather survive this day. She is a bad cook, really, lucky me I know how to cook otherwise we would have to eat out more often.
This entire post is silly and I really only write it because it's 7:37am on July 11th 2013 and I am bored. I spent last night arguing with tempers about shit I don't care about. I am very bored lately, not sure why, perhaps because everything mvoes so slow around here.
Last but not least I would like to start writing in yellow now. I know it's a very dumb color to write on, especially on the light template but this is my birthday thread so fuck logic.

The end, but not really. You see, I would also like to use this thread that probably gets locked soon anyway, and for good reason I might add sinceit is silly, that I am making music, I write and direct videos, I create freeware games and especially that I write my own comics. Signature people, signature.

I like to listen to metal, not heavy metal though, I have no real preference but I dont like the eunuch singing of those old school heavy or power metal people. Real metal is european anyway, if there are ten solid metal bands from outside of europe then we reached the max I suppose but metal wars are as silly as console wars...

I hate APPLE with a passion, not the fruit, the product and I would rather burn my money and dance naked around it on an open street than buy one apple product. Ironically, Apple phones and tablets are made with Samusng screens. I don't have a smartphone though, I have a stupidphone, it has nof eatures but it never breaks and the battery lasts forever.

I sometimes make a few typos by putting one letter in front of the letter that is supposed to be in front of the letter I put in front of that letter. Makes no sense but I am too lazy to proofread. Also i like chocolate, random humor, silly stuff and Doctor Who, but only the new ones. I have seen the old ones and while they had some amazingly creative and brilliant stories they were made so cheaply and aged so poorly it is very hard to watch them. I think 10 was the best Doctor and was pissed at Peter and Lloyd that they obviously did not research Doctor Who well because their Rap Battle against Doc Brown was full of mistakes.

There is not much else I can say, really, so I should end right now. Another useless line in yellow.
KthanxBye!

DaggerV

Archmagi of the Emerald Moon
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Happy happy birthday!

I'd drink to you, however I have to have a lot of blood drawn here in 9 hours, which sucks because I'm starving but supposed to be fasting >.>

fml.

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
you need to quit bitching, people even on this forum wouldn't reach that age. enjoy your life. thread/

Reactions: signz
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o