Today has officially been the worst day ever.

sonknuck23

Mighty Switch Force >
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
DISCLAIMER​
In actuality, this was not the worst day ever. It was just a moderately shitty day that I had due to the fact that numerous crappy things happened in a row and that usually isn't the case for me. I wasn't aware that people would actually get upset that my post is not about a death in the family, a loss of my job, or the end of the world as we know it. (but hey, I Feel fine.) Anyway, If you wish to read, please, continue! Don't hesitate to leave negative comments either, Shit, I'd even do it. But since I actually have to do this because some people don't see it; I am not blaming these events on ANYONE ELSE BUT MYSELF and I am FULLY aware that certain things could of been avoided. They weren't, it sucks, and I made a post about it.

Sue me. Fuck.​

-----------------------------------

So, I woke up late. Made it to work on time, thank God.
Our work was so under-staffed and over-supplied, so we were completely fucked.
Our manager was spazzing at everyone.
I had to take lunch an hour earlier, which sucked a bit.

Now this is where my entire day falls apart. After lunch, I was rushing to my locker not to be late- my FUCKING iPod slips out of my hands; i've had this for like, 3 years, 60gigs, all of my music on it (my PC hard-drive just crashed recently.) and every beat I've produced is officially gone. I am very upset, and it kind of ruined my day. (But it's my fault for not double-backing up my music since my HDD which originally had all of the music crashed when my PC crashed a few weeks back. In case that wasn't clear, I think Urza for pointing that shit out.)

To make things even worse after, My girlfriend and I were fooling around and her mom walked in. Very awkward. (That's also my fault for not having mind-reading powers and being able to read her mom's mind when she was thinking "time to open the door" and go "oh shit")

To top things off and make things much much worse, I was JUST modding a wii for a friend and the power went out. Now it wont turn on. (my fault again; I'm an electrician and I own this entire street, I should stay on top of things.)

Why me. (but I fully deserved it and place the blame on no one but myself!!!!)

mameks

in memoriam of gravitas
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Sucks to be you atm
closedeyes.gif

D

Deleted User

Hells Malice said:
That's your worst day ever?

Shitty day, but that's nothing terrible.
Let us all compare our personal worst days ever in order to see who has had the most terrible. (No, just kidding)

Anyway, 2 of the things you listed will at least pass OP. I'm sorry for your losses (I get lazy and do not make backups of my data either). It also must feel terrible to disappoint a friend, even if it was not your fault.

aiRWaLKRe

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
That might be your worst day yet so far in your life but trust me by the time you hit 40 you will have plenty of more worse days than that, I can assure you this!!!

sonknuck23

Mighty Switch Force >
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah I know i know "this isn't that bad it's not the worst" but the iPod thing really shocked me for some weird reason.

Like, when it happened I in NO WAY saw it coming at all and I was just like "fuck the world."

When it happened, my first thought was "the ride home from work is gonna blow" 'cause I can't STAND the bus or metro without music, it's just fucking hell.

Anyway, so far, it has been one of the shittiest days ever for me, yeah, I think I can say that (for myself). I'm well aware some of you had worse days, as I've stated it's ONE OF the shittiest days of many that I've had.

Life = big ball of shit.

Chyea.

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's your own fault for not immediately backing up that audio.

You have nobody to blame but yourself.

[M]artin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sonknuck23 said:
To make things even worse after, My girlfriend and I were fooling around and her mom walked in. Very awkward.
You just flubbed up a rare opportunity... the one and only chance you'll ever get this lifetime... to invite her mom along for the ride.

Worst day, indeed. I am disappoint.
closedeyes.gif

sonknuck23

Mighty Switch Force >
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Urza said:
It's your own fault for not immediately backing up that audio.

You have nobody to blame but yourself.

Shit, you're right. Thanks!

That kind of clears things up, considering the fact that I made this post so I could try and find someone to blame it on. I considered friends and family, but I was like "fuck that, straight to the interweb and GBAtemp, time to find some tempers to blame my troubles on."

But nah man, you pretty much cleared the air for me. Things seem a lot better now, and I'm less upset! Fucking right, I can go to bed and sleep healthy!!

GOODNIGHT!

-

So anyway, wasn't looking to blame anyone, I usually see people bitch and moan in the blogs section and everyone seems down with that shit so I figured I would.

Apparently, that's not cool.

Never said it wasn't my fault, never said I shouldn't of backed up the audio. Hence why I'm PISSED OFF.
'Cause when you fuck up, you don't go "ah well" and don't tell me you do 'cause that's a dirty fucking lie and you know it. You got "oh FUCK I FUCKED UP."

(But thanks.)

EDIT: I forgot that I control the power on this entire street, so it's totally my fault that the power when out while I was modding my friends Wii. Maybe I should stay on track of that shit next time, fuck.

sonknuck23

Mighty Switch Force >
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I don't get why the fuck I get shit on and the next kid who posts about his daddy not buying him a laptop gets mountains of sympathy.

I wasn't even saying that It wasn't my fault, I was ADMITTING that i FUCKED UP and just saying that IT SUCKS.

Do people understand now? should I re-edit my entire first post?

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sonknuck23 said:
I don't get why the fuck I get shit on and the next kid who posts about his daddy not buying him a laptop gets mountains of sympathy.

I wasn't even saying that It wasn't my fault, I was ADMITTING that i FUCKED UP and just saying that IT SUCKS.

Do people understand now? should I re-edit my entire first post?
It just happens that I clicked on this one.

Nobody needs to hear about stupid bullshit like this. There are people here with real problems.

sonknuck23

Mighty Switch Force >
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah but I guarantee if you read every post on here, it's only sometimes you hear about REAL problems. You don't only need to post when something horrible happens, I figured it didn't really fucking matter and you could just post whatever's going on. I've made posts before that were good things, but not AMAZING, and everything was all good. I have one bad day, decide to post about, and I get the whole "there's starving kids in Africa, be thankful for what you have" deal.

Whathefuckisthishit

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)