godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
20211018_150909.jpg

I just got a new cable. had to reinstall qcma for some reason, but it works. unplugged it, plugged it back in, and the connection was made. it's a pita, because either cables just die easily for data transfer or the more likely scenario is that qcma has bugs.

Reactions: Anderxale

NeoGranzon

シュウ 「グラビトロンカノン 発射!」
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
View attachment 280446

I just got a new cable. had to reinstall qcma for some reason, but it works. unplugged it, plugged it back in, and the connection was made. it's a pita, because either cables just die easily for data transfer or the more likely scenario is that qcma has bugs.
@godreborn for example,i don't use the original USB cable of my PS Vita when i connect it to the Desktop PC(Windows 7 Ultimate 32bit & Windows XP 32bit dualboot)and to the Notebook(Toshiba Windows 10 Home 64bit),but a USB cable from my old android smartphone(LG L3 E400)and i can assure you that since i have qcma installed (2 years now)i have never had to change the cable to have the PS Vita recognized by the PC or to transfer data with Content Manager.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SpookyBaker @ SpookyBaker: btw my updated location I listed isn't exactly where I wanted it to be, but it's very close to...