Hacking my SD2vita as unmount... i'm in deep troubles now

drndrk

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
hello! i'm in big trouble with my vita. my sd2vita as unmounted itself and i struggle to restore it. i tried some ways to restore a sd2vita app and remount it but ended up stuck each time. first I've tried to reinstall vitashell via qcma but i need to be connected to the shop for it to install and i since 2021 it require a homebrew to do so and i need vithasell to install it... so yeah stuck. Next, i've tried the method to reinstall molecular shell via the web browser but it requires to be on 3.60 and yeah i'm on 3.65 Enso. failed again. got a repplies on reddit suggesting that my sd2vita device could be faulty. as it's an old model from 2016 i decide to replace it and i did. Now i get a message saying i have to upgrade the firmware, i cancel that and have a second message saying again to update firmware or format memory card, click ok the the vita start, it's still blank of every single app. Right now i'm making a backup of my sd on the pc, no error so far, i guess datas aren't corrupted. so after that i think i will format the sd and copy datas back on it but i don't really know if it will help... any ideas?

Last edited by drndrk,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over