Hello 
This is a huge game but I'm about halfway done
1:
if you don't like Chatgpt or Google translate leave the page!! Don't waste your time here!
2:
But I play with the 2 versions of Valhalla Knight 3, so when I see the translation is not good I play other one for some words etc.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------This is a huge game but I'm about halfway done
1:
if you don't like Chatgpt or Google translate leave the page!! Don't waste your time here!
2:
But I play with the 2 versions of Valhalla Knight 3, so when I see the translation is not good I play other one for some words etc.
Some updates on my
twitter:1vierock
Update!*
17 october
1 version Release!!
Here:VK3G English 1,0
15 october
Vahalla Knights 3 Gold psvita progress and HD
*Speed hack work nice , like a 60 fps patch
Main Quest is done at 100% (52 quest)
Subs Quest 20 % (306 subs Quest)
Items (items,Weapon,Armor) almost 70%
Zone name 100%
Skill tree 20%
17 october
1 version Release!!
Here:VK3G English 1,0
15 october
Vahalla Knights 3 Gold psvita progress and HD

*Speed hack work nice , like a 60 fps patch
Main Quest is done at 100% (52 quest)
Subs Quest 20 % (306 subs Quest)
Items (items,Weapon,Armor) almost 70%
Zone name 100%
Skill tree 20%
Attachments
-
ValhallaKnight3GOld1vie�3 GOLD_2024-10-14-195707.jpg2.1 MB · Views: 130
-
ValhallaKnight3GOld1vie�3 GOLD_2024-10-15-105039.jpg2.1 MB · Views: 96
-
ValhallaKnight3GOld1vie�3 GOLD_2024-10-14-195707.jpg2.1 MB · Views: 69
-
ValhallaKnight3GOld1vie�3 GOLD_2024-10-15-105039.jpg2.1 MB · Views: 72
-
ValhallaKnight3GOld1vie�3 GOLD_2024-10-14-195707.jpg2.1 MB · Views: 78
-
ValhallaKnight3GOld1vie�3 GOLD_2024-10-15-105039.jpg2.1 MB · Views: 93
-
Q1.jpg2.1 MB · Views: 74
-
Q2.jpg2.1 MB · Views: 69
-
Q1.jpg2.1 MB · Views: 96
Last edited by 1vierock,











