Gaming To Sony: We want a new installment of Gran Turismo on the PSP!

Bluelaserman

I shoot BLUE LASERS MAN!!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
Oh yeah, I have both Burnout games
laugh.gif

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
Race Driver 2006 is supposedly good and totally forgotten. If anyone has any experience of it, or tries it (all i've seen are positive critic reviews), please post comments in this topic!

DDJM

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
xalphax said:
And how about leaving the career mode in there this time? Whole purpose to play the game, really.

If it's like GT5 development you'll get it on 2028 with the brand new PSP 5.

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
Bluelaserman said:
There's also Midnight Club 3, Juiced, Wipeout and Modnation Racer. Though, I have them already
wink2.gif

Modnation Racers is totally rubbish though isn't it....admit it!
biggrin.gif

AC/DS

Trophies
XP
Country
xist said:
Race Driver 2006 is supposedly good and totally forgotten. If anyone has any experience of it, or tries it (all i've seen are positive critic reviews), please post comments in this topic!

I played it. It's very good, even has some kind of story (with voice acting and all) in which you - the driver - play the main role. You can never see yourself, they (your team members) all talk to you in first-person mode IIRC. As for driving, it's very well done but VERY DIFFICULT in later stages. I never finished the game because of that. It really requires extreme precision in how you handle turns, especially in fomula-one type races. It also has those "drive-through-gates-within-a-time-limit" races which I despise.
Not to diss it though, it's a great driving game overall.

Also, I don't agree there is a lack of driving games on the PSP. Have you guys tried Midnight Club LA Remix or Test Drive Unlimited? Hours and hours of fun.

xalphax

Internet killed the Ponystar.
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Croatia
AC/DS said:
xist said:

I played it. It's very good, even has some kind of story (with voice acting and all) in which you - the driver - play the main role. You can never see yourself, they (your team members) all talk to you in first-person mode IIRC. As for driving, it's very well done but VERY DIFFICULT in later stages. I never finished the game because of that. It really requires extreme precision in how you handle turns, especially in fomula-one type races. It also has those "drive-through-gates-within-a-time-limit" races which I despise.
Not to diss it though, it's a great driving game overall.

Also, I don't agree there is a lack of driving games on the PSP. Have you guys tried Midnight Club LA Remix or Test Drive Unlimited? Hours and hours of fun.

Sounds very interesting, I will give that a try, thanks. Went totally under my radar.

Goli

RPG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
They're so going to listen to a plea made in a forum where most people don't have a PSP, and where the ones that do probably pirated the PSP GT
rolleyes.gif

Bluelaserman

I shoot BLUE LASERS MAN!!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
Goli said:
They're so going to listen to a plea made in a forum where most people don't have a PSP, and where the ones that do probably pirated the PSP GT
rolleyes.gif

Of course, most people here have played at least 50 racing games since we pirate games. So we would have more knowledge on the subject and give a real benchmark instead of those who buy games and just support it because they bought it...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night