To Mod or Not to Mod

Discussion in 'PSP - Games & Content' started by MMMMMike, Jan 16, 2009.

1. MMMMMike
    OP

MMMMMike Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Mar 13, 2005
    Canada
    Ontario, Canada
    Anyhow, I thought I'd gather some opinions from my fellow PSP brothers and sisters.

I currently have a modded White slim PSP and I couldn't be happier.
    I'm trading a guy some unused Wii games for an unmodded phat PSP.
    I will keep it for a bit, let the kids play with it, but I'm intent on selling it on eBay.

My question is... Do you think a phat PSP would fetch MORE or LESS on eBay if it was modded?
    The second part would be... Should I post it on eBay as a package with a bunch of low demand games or just the unit itself?

So what do you think?

Mike

2. blueskies

blueskies GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Nov 14, 2003
    United States
    Santa Barbara, CA
    If you blatantly advertise on eBay that it is modded they might take your auction down. But you might be able to fetch a few more dollars if you can sneak it in there.

3. Sstew

Sstew GBAtemp's Grim Reaper.

Jul 15, 2008
    United States
    Florida
    Like Blueskies says, If you state its modded it might get taken off, but if it doesn't you'll get more. Lastly, I'd include 1-2 games with it, (Makes it look more appealing)

4. Shichibukai

Shichibukai GBAtemp Regular

Aug 7, 2008
    Teeworlds!
    I seen some posts in ebay that sayed (i was looking for Ds) Ds lite + 2 Gb Sd card or whatever so yeah i guess you could sell it (normal was 89€ 2 Gb was 20€ or so) a bit more

5. DaMummy

DaMummy GBAtemp Maniac

Dec 22, 2007
    United States
    Cleveland
    more money to you if sold seperately

6. War

War Take it easy~

Oct 26, 2007
    California
    I would add the games since you have no use for them anyway. Also, don't mention it's modded in the title, but I would throw it in in the description though. The main reason why people get PSPs nowadays is because they want to hack it.