OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
vlog.mikemoon.net
XP
Country
Canada
Anyhow, I thought I'd gather some opinions from my fellow PSP brothers and sisters.

I currently have a modded White slim PSP and I couldn't be happier.
I'm trading a guy some unused Wii games for an unmodded phat PSP.
I will keep it for a bit, let the kids play with it, but I'm intent on selling it on eBay.

My question is... Do you think a phat PSP would fetch MORE or LESS on eBay if it was modded?
The second part would be... Should I post it on eBay as a package with a bunch of low demand games or just the unit itself?

So what do you think?

Mike

blueskies

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you blatantly advertise on eBay that it is modded they might take your auction down. But you might be able to fetch a few more dollars if you can sneak it in there.

Sstew

GBAtemp's Grim Reaper.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Like Blueskies says, If you state its modded it might get taken off, but if it doesn't you'll get more. Lastly, I'd include 1-2 games with it, (Makes it look more appealing)

Shichibukai

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I seen some posts in ebay that sayed (i was looking for Ds) Ds lite + 2 Gb Sd card or whatever so yeah i guess you could sell it (normal was 89€ 2 Gb was 20€ or so) a bit more

War

Take it easy~
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
I would add the games since you have no use for them anyway. Also, don't mention it's modded in the title, but I would throw it in in the description though. The main reason why people get PSPs nowadays is because they want to hack it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    Motherfucker I was checked by a psychiatrist and there's nothing wrong with me
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    okay. Bye. Thought you were leaving anyway. Why are you still around? You already said goodbye to everyone here.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    so stop spurting your nonsense
    lol. liar.
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    knock it off now, both of you
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    yea you're just a mean bully
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    he SHOULD
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    and NOW
    liar, loudmouth, cussing and swearing, all angry
    ok. sorry. ill stop now. promise
    Sooo. How about Dune part 1 & 2? The cinematography is fantastic, but thats some of the most boring ass sci-fi Ive seen in my life.
    haven't seen both
    Im going to see the new Godzilla next week. Sure they aren't some cinematic masterpieces but the last few were all really great and fun popcorn flicks to see on the big screen.
    can't remember the last time I went to the cinemas
    Me neither, not precisely. I think the last one I went to was Top Gun Maverick
    Oh. Wait. I took my mom to see Elvis. I think that was the last time I went. I'll most likely see the new Planet of the Apes in a theater too.
    +1
    @DinohScene Can you please delete my comment here? I cant edit since it'
    ..since it's locked and I really dont want to be a part of their attention seeking nonsense any longer.
    Thank you
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I'm back. Just really tired.
    Hey. I'm really tired too. Going to eat my ham, green beans, and stuffing then take a nap. lol
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Lol. I've had two naps one in the morning, another in the afternoon. Didn't have much sleep last night.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Lol. I've had two naps one in the morning, another in the afternoon. Didn't have much sleep last...