^^title-2429^^

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Took the time to try it out, harmless licensed junk: minimal skill involved and to be frank I was glad I had not charged my DS up when it cut out.

Now bring me a Sharky and George game and that will be a different matter even better if it is a Pheonix Wright style game.

shadow theory

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Something I bet some of you didn't know (at least those outside the US) is that a fast food place called Arby's (which is predominately in the south in the US, but you can find them spotty elsewhere.) used to have Babar as their mascot, and sold Babar toys along with their kids meals for years in the early nineties.

The toys, all sucked, though. (They were probably cheaper than the bag they came in.)

tshu

On epic journey, brb.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Something I bet some of you didn't know (at least those outside the US) is that a fast food place called Arby's (which is predominately in the south in the US, but you can find them spotty elsewhere.) used to have Babar as their mascot, and sold Babar toys along with their kids meals for years in the early nineties.

The toys, all sucked, though. (They were probably cheaper than the bag they came in.)
What is this so called "Arby's"??? Man, Arby's is everywhere, we got them all over the place in Canada. And I do remember the Babar toys in the kids meals there. I had a bunch of them.
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Gameboy Advanced SP emulator or GASP for short lol