wub.gif

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I remember watching this along with trapdoor and Sharky and George early in the morning.

This is completely unexpected, quite possibly the last thing I ever expected to be licensed.

Now to see how it plays.

SomeGuyGG

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Heh, I always preferred Tintin over Babar. Even when I was about 6 this show seemed too kiddy for me. The series never really had that much appeal.

We need a craptacular Tintin game on gba!

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
Heh, I always preferred Tintin over Babar. Even when I was about 6 this show seemed too kiddy for me. The series never really had that much appeal.

We need a craptacular Tintin game on gba!

Tintin was awesome!
biggrin.gif
It was one of my favourite shows as a kid. I can't believe they let kids watch it to, he was a reporter who carried a gun and kept uncovering drug smugglers haha
laugh.gif

I remember him going to opium dens and such, kind of where I got my username from.

Babar on the otherhand was a lot more kid safe.

tshu

On epic journey, brb.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Oh man, Tintin rules. Have you guys played the SNES game, Tintin in Tibet? It's hilarious. Captain Haddock rules.

Ace Gunman

~••Lucky҉Shot••~
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Ah, Tintin and Babar, those bring back fond memories. It's a shame I can only ever find them in french on TV these days. You know what? Just for old times sake, I'm going to give this game a try.
biggrin.gif

Dirtie

:'D
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Oh man, Tintin was perhaps the most awesomest cartoon ever. The comic books were kickass and the show was just as much or even more so. Tintin seemed to have that X-factor that just made it so damn cool. (it probably helped that noone cared about the guns and drug rings and the odd drunk person (usually Captain Haddock)
wink.gif
)

Babar was awesome also
wub.gif

Oh btw:
QUOTE said:
A video game, The Many Adventures of Tintin is being developed by Vivendi Universal, and is scheduled to be released for Nintendo's Wii, Sony PlayStation 3, and Microsoft Xbox 360 in North America, Europe, and Australia around 2006.

bryehn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Oh man, Tintin was perhaps the most awesomest cartoon ever. The comic books were kickass and the show was just as much or even more so. Tintin seemed to have that X-factor that just made it so damn cool. (it probably helped that noone cared about the guns and drug rings and the odd drunk person (usually Captain Haddock)
wink.gif
)

Babar was awesome alsoÂ
wub.gif

Oh btw:
QUOTE said:
A video game, The Many Adventures of Tintin is being developed by Vivendi Universal, and is scheduled to be released for Nintendo's Wii, Sony PlayStation 3, and Microsoft Xbox 360 in North America, Europe, and Australia around 2006.

dude, next gen tin-tin!!!

I actually watched Tin Tin more as an 18-19 year old than I did as a kid. Spent a few hungover Saturdays watching the most violent, action packed cartoon ever. Plus the drug rings and smuggling was awesome, and every episode seemed to contain an angry middle-eastern dude who screamed "I KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLL YYYYOOOOOOUUU"

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
wink.gif
)

Babar was awesome also 
wub.gif

Oh btw:
QUOTE said:

dude, next gen tin-tin!!!

I actually watched Tin Tin more as an 18-19 year old than I did as a kid. Spent a few hungover Saturdays watching the most violent, action packed cartoon ever. Plus the drug rings and smuggling was awesome, and every episode seemed to contain an angry middle-eastern dude who screamed "I KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLL YYYYOOOOOOUUU"
Lets home he doesn't carry a flamethrower and a machine gun...
wacko.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, Lol K3N1.