^^title-2281^^

Eruonen

Trophies
Website
autotox.in
XP
Country
Netherlands
If I patch the game and burn it to my cart again, will it still load my first save-file? tnx in advance.

Something else...
Somewhere in the game there's a male-dancer dressed up as a female-dancer. Is he censored too? O_O
tongue.gif

D

Deleted User

If I patch the game and burn it to my cart again, will it still load my first save-file? tnx in advance.

Something else...
Somewhere in the game there's a male-dancer dressed up as a female-dancer. Is he censored too? O_O
tongue.gif

You mean the dancer in Fabul? (Obviously, he wasn't censored because I have seen him, it's hilarious to see Cecil's reaction...
tongue.gif
)

Eruonen

Trophies
Website
autotox.in
XP
Country
Netherlands

Something else...
tongue.gif

You mean the dancer in Fabul? (Obviously, he wasn't censored because I have seen him, it's hilarious to see Cecil's reaction...
tongue.gif
)
I meant: "does he strip too?"
tongue.gif
He's funny

Golds

Old Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
from what i've read they did take it out.. i can post some saves when codejunkes makes some codes if that will help the cheaters

Golds

Old Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PM me for this if you want it

FFIV.sav at the start
999999999999999 gil (it may not be this much, but you get the idea)
Cecil and Kain lvl 99

Smashingblue

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just got done playing about 15 minutes of FFIV on my Gameboy Player and I experienced far less slowdown then playing on my DS. I know this isn't useful for those of you who either like to play on your portable or don't have a Gameboy Player, but it is interesting none the less.

S

spectral

It runs slower on the DS? What flash cart are you using? The GBA hardware in the DS and GB player are the same I thought so I dont see how one can play it faster than the other.

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
ah I was quite startled the first time when I had to battle with the enemy having like 600,000 freaking HP! (didn't save before then)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: horny jail is full la