Hacking Tired of reading about failed a9lh installs?

nickelci

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lets post success stories here :)
I have all 3 of my n3ds' that were on 11.0 11.1 and 11.2 running a9lh following 3ds.guide, no issues
:)

el_gonz87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BIG PROPS goes to Ned Williamson, AHP_person, Mrrraou, Yellows8, Smealum, AuroraWright, Jason Dellaluce, and Dark-Samus for their tools and Plailect for the bible!

I can confirm I got 4 systems from all 3 regions done with OOT3DHAX -> Fasthax/Waithax (1 system from USA) -> Safehax -> ...

AS ALWAYS I recommend follow the guide: https://3ds.guide/

Test subjects from left to right: N3DSXL Black [NTSC-U], N3DS LL White [NTSC-J], N3DSXL Blue [PAL-Australian], N3DSXL Red [NTSC-U]
IMG_0510.jpg

Thanks for this wonderful contribution to the community, here we go 2017 :yay3ds:!!!

Sketchy1

gbatemp's shadiest warez dealer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: McWhiters9511

BADDINOROX99

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I didn't actually use any of the new methods.... I got a little crazy with all this hype and installed a9lh on 3 of my 9.2 3ds's

No problems at all on any of the installs

CyberTails

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've gotten A9LH to re-install on my Midnight Purple o3DS (I accidentally overwritten my previous A9LH installation via the wrong type of SysNAND Restoration :P) using Steelhax (which in turn I installed via Soundhax) and the one version of Safe+Fasthax from the other member that wasn't Zoogie (Sorry I forgot your name). My Version was 11.2 for when I did the install and I didn't need to downgrade as I already had my otp.bin from a previous install from earlier :P

Last edited by CyberTails,

Distrance

矢澤にこ
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
What are you all doing with your freshly hacked consoles? (other than nothing because you're here giving tech support like the heroes we don't deserve)

What do you think? Most people I'd say play games. Some people probably mess with Homebrew apps and test out new things and whatnot.

Btw as far as the title of this topic goes, I'd say I am really tired of seeing countless threads about A9LH failed/bricked/etc. because retarded people can't even follow a guide. Seriously. If you can't follow as thorough guide as the 3ds guide is, then you don't deserve a hacked 3DS in the first place. Personally I've stopped coming onto this subforum for time being because it's just same topics every day but by different people .. Nothing new or interesting. The fact that 11.2 is now fully exploitable is a nice discovery, but part of me wishes that discovery wouldn't have happened lmao. The amount of new users that register here every day and try to follow the guide, then post a thread when something goes wrong is just ridiculous by now.

(Also I was hoping to sell some soft-mod services in my country as people don't seem to sell modded consoles at all, but now that the 11.2 exploit is out there's no need for such service as anyone can do it .. An opportunity lost I guess :( .. Now I need to sell my 2DS away as it literally has no use - but does anyone even buy 2DSes ...)

Last edited by Distrance,

CreAtor135

GBATemp's #1 Nothing
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well it was exciting when i was using the first ver. of the guide for just my otp and had to compile my own a9lh. over time... not so much.

now the process has gotten extremely easy and now noobs are given the ability to ask constantly "will this brick my 3ds???" or "if i open the settings will i brick???"

but any install of a9lh is a victory, i suppose.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Either that or their old games were unfinished aswell but we can't notice it