Tin Foil...

_V1qY

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
In today's modern society, our bodies are constantly being penetrated with electromagnetic radiation; microwaves, radiowaves, infraredwaves... Think about it, just look at how many bars your phone has, then look if you can pick up any bluetooth devices, or a WiFi signal, then try turn on a radio.

Humans evolved to have incredible brains; we have created medicine, built houses, and so much more. Without them, us homo sapiens would have died off a long time ago.

So what do we do? We wear tinfoil hats, to keep that shit away from our brains.

But there is something else we can do too; in order to reproduce, our testicles need to be at their finest; it's no secret that electromagnetic radiation kills sperm, and increases your chances of getting testicular cancer, so surely we should be lining our testicles with tinfoil too, no?

Introducing...

Tinfoil underpants!

So far there is only one flaw with my plan to manufacture and sell these badboys... Women appear to be far less likely to mate with you if you are wearing tinfoil :unsure:.

Veho Rydian , you two need these more than any of us!

Reactions: maxlwin536

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
They seem like they'd just amplify the farts, man. I don't know if society's ready for it.
But on the other hand if you plate them in platinum, they will filter the farts. No more silent but deadly.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: damn