• Replies 75
  • Likes 6

x0x0

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
My adventure with 3.0.0 has just ended. I updated the console to the latest firmware. I thought about this decision for a long time and came to the conclusion that I have no sense in waiting for anything else. Everything I had on 3.0.0 I have and on the latest firmware. XecuterSX is an example that will show that most will leave the old firmware.

It was an amazing experience to participate in the creation of the scene. I remember the beginnings of starting homebrew by commands. Now we have homebrew launcher, cfw and linux. I can now enjoy, an online play and new games that I could not run before.

I would like to thank everyone who contributed to the development. Nobody expected that it would go so quickly and so easily.
Thank you!

Zumoly

GBATemp Analyst
Trophies
XP
Country
Mali
Man! Kudos to you for holding off to update until now.
Now I think you also need to update your signature.

My adventure with 3.0.0 has just ended. I updated the console to the latest firmware. I thought about this decision for a long time and came to the conclusion that I have no sense in waiting for anything else. Everything I had on 3.0.0 I have and on the latest firmware. XecuterSX is an example that will show that most will leave the old firmware.

It was an amazing experience to participate in the creation of the scene. I remember the beginnings of starting homebrew by commands. Now we have homebrew launcher, cfw and linux. I can now enjoy, an online play and new games that I could not run before.

I would like to thank everyone who contributed to the development. Nobody expected that it would go so quickly and so easily.
Thank you!

x0x0

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Goodbye software solution and possible coldboot...
How do you know that? See what happened in a few months. The same situation as homebrew, "do not update higher than 3.0.0 because you "lose" access". The switch has just started, it's been a year and you know at what stage the scene will stop. lul Myopia..

Kubas_inko

"Something funny goes here."
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
How do you know that? See what happened in a few months. The same situation as homebrew, "do not update higher than 3.0.0 because you "lose" access". The switch has just started, it's been a year and you know at what stage the scene will stop. lul Myopia..
Becuase software solution is already confirmed on the release date for Atmosphere (up to 3.0.0). Up to 4.1.0 is private software solution right now (which will be released sometimes).
Coldboot is possible, but very very hard to achieve, so probably on 1.0.0 might ever get one (but up to 3.0.2 it is possible).
TX can achieve the same.

Last edited by Kubas_inko,
Reactions: Red1Reaper

The Minecrafter

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's basically confirmed that you have no chances of a coldboot above 3.0.2 versions. See here:
WOYaYhZ.png

bJWzXnL.jpg

Last edited by The Minecrafter,

x0x0

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Becuase software solution is already confirmed on the release date for Atmosphere (up to 3.0.0) Up to 4.1.0 is private software solution right now (which will be released sometimes).
Coldboot is possible, but very very hard to achieve, so probably on 1.0.0 might ever get one (but up to 3.0.2 it is possible).
All of that can TX use too.
keyword, right now. Never say never. In addition, as I said, on the switch I have everything I wanted. Somehow I do not care.

The Minecrafter

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Possible, but unlikely. The switch's security is very tight this time around. They learned their lessons from the 3ds. They just got screwed with a hardware bug from NVIDIA.

D

Deleted User

You don't need coldboot if you only need backup loader
You need coldboot only if you are homebrew fan cause is possible for your console to crash.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/3eGAHfC5P-Y?si=Fo3iEl1pZ4D_O6dp +1