Thought I should do this..

tinymonkeyt

GBAtemp brat
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know most of you haven't noticed (or even know who I am anymore) but I don't post much on here anymore as I used to and I felt it would be right just you give you guys a little bit of an update since.. well GBAtemp is my internet fambam
smile.gif

I entered college as of Fall 2010 and I am really really enjoying it! The sweet taste of freedom is just.. SO SWEET. Haha, but it's not like I'm abusing it or anything.. I'm learning a lot about myself and other people and learning to be responsible for myself since there's really no one else here to do that..
My roomie is the best! She's there for me when I need her to be but we don't need to hangout to know that we can trust each other you know? My suitemates are also pretty cool except I don't really hangout with them? I hangout with another suite (that's like 4 floors above) but I've made a lot of new friends! Yay! My classes are okay.. Doing not too bad but once again, I'm half-assing everything like I do in college.

Boys? Haha, nahhhh. I'm actually pretty shy when it comes to real life and I don't really know how to interact with boys.. And I'm not looking in particular for a relationship my first year (though, if someone does come along.. I'll give it a try..) because I want to stay focused on school and stuff. A lot of my friends already have like.. things with boys but I won't let that phase mee haha!

And I'm really sad because I don't find the time to check out GBAtemp and keep up with the happenings as much anymore. I don't even have time to play my DS anymore (GASP)!

But I hope y'all are doing well!

Feel free to share what you guys have been up to! (even if I don't know you
smile.gif
)

Coto

-
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
=)

my... you re just growing, but you remind me when I was younger..... I´m quite happy for you! You´re living your life and be sure you learn from every bit of time, and enjoy it..!

By the way, boys? Ahá you wonpt even notice when you´ll be in love, make sure is someone who will take good care of you =)

Coto

Edgedancer

Director of Moon based operations
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Its good to hear from you tinymonkeyT. I am at the same stage as you are in terms of uni/college. It is pretty damn sweet. I commend you with what you are doing, in terms of relationships as they can be a bitch. I am the happiest guy right now but it can provide an awfully huge distraction.
But dont worry about being nervous in front of us. A year ago, I would was nervous but I had to get over it, mainly because I am doing a Primary Teaching degree and 95% of my classmates are female.

PS. What degree are you going for?

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello TinyT',

I'm glad to see that your new environment suit you great.
Your life and study come first, just come back sometime to give us some news
wink.gif

Your college is far away from your home town?

Do you still find time to play video games, make reviews, dance ?
(edit : oops, you already said you didn't have time for the DS)

About your love life you can wait, but not too long or else you'll end up like me (blog)
rofl.gif

maybe you could give me your point of view in my last blog about how you would react? It's missing girls point of view.

tinymonkeyt

GBAtemp brat
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Coto: Aw thanks
biggrin.gif

@Edgedancer: I'm heading towards Engineering. Still not too sure which one specifically though!

@Cyan: College is 2 hours away from home. I go home at least once a month! I miss my family a lot
ohnoes.png

And I still do play games. Just not as often (in the summer, I would go for hours on my DS haha). I mostly play computer games now because it's easier.. and the screen is a lot bigger haha! And I'll go check out your blog and see if I can offer any advice
smile.gif

@Martin: NO U.

Edgedancer

Director of Moon based operations
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Good luck with that. I have a couple of mates doing Engineering course. i would never touch them. High end maths screws me up but I am more than capable with teaching addition to little kids.
smile.gif

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I still know who you are.
biggrin.gif

Good to hear from you (metaphorically speaking); I get the feeling you won't forget about us, right?
tongue.gif

Rarely anything happens to me so there's nothing on that front to report.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Inunah said:
Bah. College is stupid. It requires you to pay things and have a job, both of which make freedom not worth it.

...it feels good being no addition to society. Damn good.
What I think is stupid is all those group (like with Greek names in them). Closed group that have convictions about stupid things and make other group their enemies for nothing, etc.
That's just like a sect for me. Where you must devote yourself to the group instead of studying.
Everyone should have it's own point of view and decide by himself without following a guru idea.

TinyMonkeyt, did you join one ?
Is that a closed, secretive group ? What is their purpose ?
I think it's more an America society thing and French (they show a report not long ago on TV) don't understand the need to these groups.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ I-need-help-with-wup-wiiu: i know this isn't the place but does/did anybody have the same issue as me?