I own this desert, bitches!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Finland
This week has sucked hard. We had an mothers tongue exam, and we WERE SUPPOSED to have an french exam today, but they said that "oh yeah, your french class for today is cancelled" ARE YOU KIDDING ME I spent pretty much two days reading for this, and now theyre saying that it wont be on today. GODDAMNIT. Also, about the goldeneye 007, my dad sent an e-mail and asked when will we be able to finally have it, and they responded something like this "The product you have ordered will be delivered in 4-7 days like said in the product's description" Ok sure, they did say it was from 4-7 days, but they didnt fucking say that they dont have it in storage. This week has been just bullshit so far. Nothing seems to be going well. Not even DotA.

The minority of good stuff : We did get out of school one hour earlier because the french class was cancelled but we would have gotten out of school earlier anyway because of the exam. We got 30 mins of extra free time today. Boo-fucking-hoo. I managed to finish my english essay about "important things in my life" on our english class. And thats it. Mom and dad already bought some christmas presents for friends. Cool I guess. Nothing can make me feel good now. Also, in school today, I kinda flipped out and pushed a table kinda fast and hard to one of my classmates who was irritating me. Serves him right imo.

Thats it.

P.S My mom is going to one of her friends on saturday for the whole day so I think thats good. Time to relax. Or atleast try to relax.

Canonbeat234

Redeemed Temper
Trophies
XP
Country
At least your parents loves you, my father is milking me dry and my mother wants to sue me for not giving her money! Greedy fucking parents!

Julian Sidewind

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Dude, if that's a bad week for you , I envy you. No offense or anything, but a week where I had a test and the test got moved beats any week that has 3 tests. As for the order, yea that sucks pretty hard, but at least it'll show up after your test so you don't lose valuable studying time to that
tongue.gif

Remember, it could be worse, it could have rained poo.

ACDCGAMER

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Hey, things will get better. I pretty much bombed my math test even though I was slaving at my math homework all last week and over the weekend because of how badly structured some of the problems were, making them overly complicated and time-consuming than they needed to be. But I'm okay now, just bored at the moment! XD

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Yeah things can always get worse. It's not like goldeneye is rare, so you don't have to worry about not getting it. Sure might take a day extra or two, but since it's so new, and they don't have it in stock, their suppliers won't take long to get them new copies. so 4-7 days will probably still be right.

Well if the exam isn't today, then you'll just have even more time to practise for it. it's not like those two days you've studied are wasted, since you (should have) learned something.

Let me tell you how my week has been.
(well first off I've had certain problems for 3 months now which is related to this)
I'm bleeding from somewhere you shouldn't bleed from, and have to go to the bathroom many many times a day. to investigate the doctor shoved a 25 cm plastic tube up my... behind. and looked around for around 5 minutes. and I know I'll have to go do an even worse test in a while with a camera going even further. But they've ruled out some bacterial causes to my problems (like salmonella and such) so i got to know that it probably is some chronic disease that'll stay with me for the rest of my life. (one of them is the most probable, and it can lead to bowel cancer and stuff)... and I've had a really high fever rendering me all shaking. The doctor also told me that if I get a fever, I should contact the hospital ASAP as it can be deadly. Though; I haven't had the time, since I've had two deadlines to take care of writing papers for school, as well as doing a Lab assignment in a visual effects course (which is awesome I might add)... now I think this is a sucky week, since it clearly affects my physical and psycic health :/

Just to let you know that, things aren't as bad as it seems at times
smile.gif

VashTS

Beat it, son
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i got the news that i have to pay about 3300 dollars. that suxxors. bye bye money for the next year. working for nothing really blows. i even have to budget my food now.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: horny jail is full la