Hacking This might be a little old... Connecting to a Wii

Nintendan95

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi all.
Now I'm not the one to keep up with new Flashcard releases, firmware updates etc. so don't get mad if this has been asked a thousand times. I'v looked around a bit but I couldn't find a definitive answer, so I thought maybe I could get some help here :)
As the title suggest, I'm trying to connect to my Pokémon Ranch on my Wii U with my R4 DS, currently using v1.18 firmware. I get that white screen whenever I try to connect.
I've heard G6 and CycloDS (I think they're called) do support Wii connectivity. I've also heard the SDHC R4s don't.
I'm basically trying to retrieve my old Pearl's Pokémon back from Ranch by assigning my old Pearl's ID and SID to the ROM and connecting to fool Ranch into thinking it's my original Pearl cart.
I've also heard of using NDS+ or copying the ROM/save across to a retail cart which I do own and could do, but first I want to make sure:
Has this been fixed through any firmware updates on the R4DS? Also, what other options are there that I could use/try to connect to my Wii?

Thanks for reading! Have a nice day :)
-Nintendan95

Xenirina

Scener
Trophies
XP
Country
Where'd you hear about Wii connectivity for the CycloDS and G6? I've never heard such things.

And I wouldn't see why a different flashcard would matter.
It's the ROM which might be the problem...

As Duo8 said, what type of R4 do you have?
Website, picture etc.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill