Hacking This is pissing me off.

X-44

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok so, I ordered acekard2i from realhotstuff, I was dumb because I putted the wrong addrese, So usps send it back to them, RHS emailed me as soon as they get my package they will email me, So they did there charging me for $3.00 shipping, So I told my friend to pay for me, I sent the payment to them, They said as soon As I pay them, I will contact them again, to let them know I already paid for the shipping. So I sent an email to rhs didnt received any responses, Ive emailed them like 10 times already, I emailed them again last night .. Still No response. Help please? They might take my friend's credit card info.

D

Deleted-247497

X-44 said:
Ok so, I ordered acekard2i from realhotstuff, I was dumb because I putted the wrong addrese, So usps send it back to them, RHS emailed me as soon as they get my package they will email me, So they did there charging me for $3.00 shipping, So I told my friend to pay for me, I sent the payment to them, They said as soon As I pay them, I will contact them again, to let them know I already paid for the shipping. So I sent an email to rhs didnt received any responses, Ive emailed them like 10 times already, I emailed them again last night .. Still No response. Help please? They might take my friend's credit card info.

dude just call them, number is on website

mafiaman1564

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
OK well RHS is very reliable I've ordered acekard 2.1 and acekard2i (twice) one for a friend, And have been very successful with almost no problems. One time they forgot a microsd reader and were very quick to send one to me (with free shipping). Now about your problem they are different when it comes to communicating problems. They don't use email to talk to you, they use a ticket system. You just start a ticket and explain what happened and they should respond very quickly.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yWIobzBdKc