Hacking This is pissing me off.

X-44

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok so, I ordered acekard2i from realhotstuff, I was dumb because I putted the wrong addrese, So usps send it back to them, RHS emailed me as soon as they get my package they will email me, So they did there charging me for $3.00 shipping, So I told my friend to pay for me, I sent the payment to them, They said as soon As I pay them, I will contact them again, to let them know I already paid for the shipping. So I sent an email to rhs didnt received any responses, Ive emailed them like 10 times already, I emailed them again last night .. Still No response. Help please? They might take my friend's credit card info.

D

Deleted-247497

X-44 said:
Ok so, I ordered acekard2i from realhotstuff, I was dumb because I putted the wrong addrese, So usps send it back to them, RHS emailed me as soon as they get my package they will email me, So they did there charging me for $3.00 shipping, So I told my friend to pay for me, I sent the payment to them, They said as soon As I pay them, I will contact them again, to let them know I already paid for the shipping. So I sent an email to rhs didnt received any responses, Ive emailed them like 10 times already, I emailed them again last night .. Still No response. Help please? They might take my friend's credit card info.

dude just call them, number is on website

mafiaman1564

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
OK well RHS is very reliable I've ordered acekard 2.1 and acekard2i (twice) one for a friend, And have been very successful with almost no problems. One time they forgot a microsd reader and were very quick to send one to me (with free shipping). Now about your problem they are different when it comes to communicating problems. They don't use email to talk to you, they use a ticket system. You just start a ticket and explain what happened and they should respond very quickly.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Seamen :D
    +1
    mmmm those scrumptious tadpoles :wub:
    +2
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @AncientBoi did your phone autocorrect assholes to tadpoles?
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Thats child abuse
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Could you imagine if these abortion activist said that sperm was a life, and you could not destroy or eat.
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Is swallowing considered cannibalism?
    +2
    :unsure::unsure::unsure: by their standards, yes
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    My wifey got a couple free tickets the Memorial Golf tournament here in Dublin Ohio close to me, and I hate golf, so I asked couple neighbors if they wanted them, and 2 dif neighbors have started a bidding war, they are up to $75 for both so far, lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just can't get into golf, boring to me. I'd rather go drown some worms.
    +1
    $75.01 :teach:
    +1
    Take whatever for them, playing golf is fun.... Watching golf at home is relaxing, watching golf in person? Why ...
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I was gonna just give away, but they both started bidding more than other, so ill take it
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Looks like ill have steak on the grille tonight for free.
    +3
    Tube? :shy::blush::evil:
    +3
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Games are getting huge nowdays, like 125gb a game (4k games anyways). I feel sorry for players that only have a 512gb hd. (Series S)
    +1
    It's fine just stream the game! Lol
    +1
    I wonder if that was the point of game streaming
    But it's a dead end
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Psionic Roshambo, people who cant download it can still play the game
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Psionic Roshambo, people who cant download it can still play the game