Hacking This card is great but the .sav files don't work elsewhere!

zergslayer69

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
So if you plan on playing games strictly on the dstwo ONLY, then yes it's pretty awesome. However ever since the drastic emulator on android came out, I wanted to finish playing some games on my phone. I tried drag and dropping my saves from the dstwo into the phone. Doesn't detect the save files. Tried converting then via tools and online websites, desmume doesn't detect it either. Seems like the dstwo .sav files are only for the dstwo. Anybody else have this issue? Or maybe have a solution?

razielleonhart

RazzyDee
Trophies
XP
Country
So if you plan on playing games strictly on the dstwo ONLY, then yes it's pretty awesome. However ever since the drastic emulator on android came out, I wanted to finish playing some games on my phone. I tried drag and dropping my saves from the dstwo into the phone. Doesn't detect the save files. Tried converting then via tools and online websites, desmume doesn't detect it either. Seems like the dstwo .sav files are only for the dstwo. Anybody else have this issue? Or maybe have a solution?

saves have always worked for me between the DSTwo and any other flash card i sent them to

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4 +1