Hardware Thinking about selling my Wii

DeviousTom

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Alright so like the title says I'm thinking about selling my Wii. It's softmodded, it has a black custom shell that I put on myself, and it's a release date Wii, so it's pretty old (but it works fine), so I need some ideas on how I should sell this.
1. I need to know if I should keep it softmodded (for marketing purposes) or if I should make it a virgin Wii, free of most hacks (that might be tricky but I think I can pull it off).
2. Where should I try to sell? Ebay, Craigslist, Facebook, Someone in my area (having a garage sale soon, or I could try to look around my school), other places.
3. How much should I price it at, should I bundle my games with it?
4. Should I just keep the Wii and try to enjoy it after putting all this love, effort and time into it?

Games that I have (originals of course): Excite Truck, No More Heroes, Links Crossbow Training, Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn, NFS: Carbon, Geometry Wars: Galaxies, WarioWare Smooth Moves, The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess, Call of Duty: World at War, Super Smash Brothers Brawl)

I have two remotes and one nunchuck, a Wii Zapper, a custom Wii stand with a built in fan and cool blue LED, a USB Lan adapter, and component cables.

For the Wii's box, most of it is there, but some plastic crap is missing.

I'd really appreciate the help, I'm terrible with selling stuff.

--JoCa--

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hm... I don't think you should sell it. Try to enjoy it.

What kind of games do you like? If it's softmodded, you should be able to play any game (almost).

DeviousTom

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I like action/adventure games, like Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of A New World, .I was thrilled with that game, and had nearly 200 hours of play time. I also like Call of Duty a lot but since their really isn't any way of communicating (like Wii Speak) on that and the fact that I'm getting some bad lag on it, it's lost its exciting touch. When I'm looking at most of the Wii games that are out right now I just don't feel like they're worth playing. I am looking forward to the Conduit and No More Heroes: Desperate Struggle, but I have this feeling the Conduit just might not be as good as is expected and No More Heroes 2 is a long ways away.

DeviousTom

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If there's any awesome games that you guys can recommend for me than maybe I will change my mind. For like the past week I've just been refreshing gbatemp and looking for what's new and crap, which I think is completely pathetic, I really need to find something fun to do with the Wii.

-K1-

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
if you liked tales of symphonia 2, you can wait for tales of graces which comes out in the winter in japan. it'll prob come out in english a couple months after if your willing to wait

BigBangAttack

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If it were me, I would not sell it.

Just get Naruto Gekitou Ninja Taisen EX-3, and Oboro Muramasa Youtouden, and you will be addicted for a few more weeks.

Also, try to keep up with awesome game releases... Then you can get the awesome ones when they come out.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, unless you mean you are tired too