• Views 5,187
  • Replies 68

Mama Looigi

If you read this, I'm now your mother
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
I'd like a nintendo arcade machine. And a nice VR setup. I could probably afford both of those though if I saved up enough (especially if I settle with a cheaper VR solution like PSVR or something). For now my DS is good enough to cure boredom especially with all the great homebrew and emulators :yay3ds:
If you have a decent VR ready pc, I would suggest the Oculus Rift when it’s on sale (or quest when it releases since it’s the same price) Rather than the Vive. Or, if you have a potato pc, PSVR is a great choice.

Reactions: WiiHomebrew+Snes

H1B1Esquire

RxTools, the ultimate CFW machine.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want all of King Solomon's treasures, every holy/mythical relic, exclusive access to every area in the Vatican (without raype), all the knowledge of the Pharaohs, a fun-filled week with Aubrey Plaza in which she can't tell me "No.", Bread of the Gods, Nikola Tesla's inventions and manuscripts, Tom Ogdens' car before it was seized, knowledge and ability to produce Damascus steel, 30 ICBMs, 51% stock in every company ever listed on any stock market, and the ever-lasting love of the peoples of Earth.

GG, no RE.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Definitely.. In Canada and in America -- expensive.. tax property every years.. Oh my gosh! In Europe's IVA (tax) property every year is very cheaper. Why America and Canada are so expensive ? Government debt owe perhaps ? Strange in America/Canada.

WiiHomebrew+Snes

Member of GBAtemp's shadow district
Trophies
Website
www.lucar.io
XP
Country
United States
If you have a decent VR ready pc, I would suggest the Oculus Rift when it’s on sale (or quest when it releases since it’s the same price) Rather than the Vive. Or, if you have a potato pc, PSVR is a great choice.
Yeah it's definitely between the Oculus or PSVR, Vive is too much for me :P I've looked into the quest and what it offers at that price point is very nice, being wireless and not requiring a system and all. but the PSVR is easy to find cheap used and looks pretty good (although it is the only one I've tested out so far...) IDK, I'll really have to dig deeper.

Mama Looigi

If you read this, I'm now your mother
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
Yeah it's definitely between the Oculus or PSVR, Vive is too much for me :P I've looked into the quest and what it offers at that price point is very nice, being wireless and not requiring a system and all. but the PSVR is easy to find cheap used and looks pretty good (although it is the only one I've tested out so far...) IDK, I'll really have to dig deeper.
Actually, I wouldn’t suggest quest until possible newer models come out due to potential bugs.

Reactions: WiiHomebrew+Snes

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Oh I have a lot of stuff I want but can't afford :) Some are of course unnecessary.

A good external sound card. I've been drooling over the Creative Sound Blaster X7 for years.
A new keyboard that feels nice, and has a few features I'd enjoy. Like that Logitech one that has a spinny wheel at the top left.
A new mouse that isn't broken (it's always exciting using a mouse that sporadically double clicks).
A MojoDesk lol :P
A pair of high quality open back headphones (I'm super satisfied with the closed back ones I have now, just want to have something to change it up with).
An Xbox 360, to play Perfect Dark and Banjo...
A chair that doesn't crack and creak at every movement.
A microphone so that I can finally stream something.
A tablet to read some ebooks.
A computer that isn't messed up like mine (broken old motherboard, so it has dropped 1 out of 3 RAM sticks).

The list can be made loooong, haha.

But I'm happy that I have what I have, there are less fortunate people out there in the world.

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
The US presidency.

Okay: I admit it...I'm not interested in it at all. I just want to get that doofus in a less world-threatening position.

On monetary fields, there's remarkably little. Or...wait. Of course...that's IT: the thing I want but can't afford: "more time". My girlfriend and me barely spend time together because of work and other tasks either me or her want to pursuit.

So basically: I want an endless vacation. Too bad that requires an endless amount of money as well (one of my life's lessons: if you're with a women, anything less than an endless amount of money will be insufficient ;) ).

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Personally I guess I'd want to have a decently sized 4K HDR TV as well as a new Surface Pro (both unrelated).

2015+ white Subaru WRX
I'd also love to have one of those, but I've fallen for the somewhat older 2005 model. Either that or I want a Volvo 740 :D

A Wacom Cintiq.

My current 13" USB monitor solution isn't really cutting the mustard anymore
I've tried those in stores here and man do they seem cool. I mean, I can't draw for shit but they were really awesome to use.

Reactions: BORTZ

Chary

Never sleeps
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States
A home in a good, definitively safe part of Houston. Sadly, at minimum, that’s about $300,000.

I’d also like some nice white chocolate from the EU...but import cost makes it about $8 a bar, so no dice.

slaphappygamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I’d love to retire, but can’t yet. This year, I’ll be 42 and have 22years with my company. I’ll be eligible to retire before I turn 50, but my kids will just be getting into college when I do turn 50. Probably going to have to retire at 50 (take my maximum buy out) and start something new or keep working until I’m 62. Damn another 20 years.

leon315

POWERLIFTER
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I can afford everythings i want, but there's also something u CAN NOT buy with money:

it's Six-packs

Yes, i want Six-packs :P

Last edited by leon315,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/_NsOxG2zwWA?si=oK21qVNxgd98AyJT