Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I hope I get them before 2023.
Same. Order in the 92k range.

Can't wait... Hopefully a jailbreak for SD card loading and other cores like SNES and Mega Drive will be ported to it by the time I get my hands on it :D

chrome_pS0pMntryN.png

MohammedQ8

Trophies
XP
Country
Kuwait
Same. Order in the 92k range.

Can't wait... Hopefully a jailbreak for SD card loading and other cores like SNES and Mega Drive will be ported to it by the time I get my hands on it :D

View attachment 289908
My order number is after 128k 😭.

Can we convert analogue consoles to other analogue consoles? Like nt to sg via rom loading on cfw.

We will get them after a looong time that make us feel that we got them for free lol.

LeonTheo02

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
A new battery for my old PSP, found it again and wanted to play some homebrew on it. Turns out my battery was already expanded to dangerous levels so I got a new one!

Stwert

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
My order number is after 128k 😭.

Can we convert analogue consoles to other analogue consoles? Like nt to sg via rom loading on cfw.

We will get them after a looong time that make us feel that we got them for free lol.

Not specifically as far as I know Analogue haven’t done that themselves. On the bright side though, the Pocket has two FPGAs, one for Analogue and the other they are opening up to everyone else, to make whatever cores they like for it, so long as the FPGA is technically capable of it, of course. But you probably knew that already.

NeoGranzon

シュウ 「グラビトロンカノン 発射!」
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I,have bought this 512GB sdcard on Amazon for my Switch20211215_100438.jpgfor only 23,80€ instead of taking a brand name and i was amazed i thought why it was cheap it was fake,instead the capacity is real.
I wonder where other users buy sdcards who get fake.🤔

Reactions: Mama Looigi

MohammedQ8

Trophies
XP
Country
Kuwait
Not specifically as far as I know Analogue haven’t done that themselves. On the bright side though, the Pocket has two FPGAs, one for Analogue and the other they are opening up to everyone else, to make whatever cores they like for it, so long as the FPGA is technically capable of it, of course. But you probably knew that already.
I didnt know about opening the second FPGA for everyone. You mean they can port mister cores to it? I hope so.

They should make the first fpga run snes roms and second fpga emulate special snes chips to run star fox for example.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I,have bought this 512GB sdcard on Amazon for my SwitchView attachment 289979for only 23,80€ instead of taking a brand name and i was amazed i thought why it was cheap it was fake,instead the capacity is real.
Did you run h2testw on it? At least check 200GB of data
Alot of the reviews on the US site says its fake, along with a ton of fake 5* reviews.

An $18 usd 512GB u3 msd just screams fake.

NeoGranzon

シュウ 「グラビトロンカノン 発射!」
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I tested it on my Galaxy Note 9,Galaxy Note 4 and Notebook Toshiba with Windows 10,as i do with all the sdcards I buy, even the 256GB Samsung Evo Plus sdcard, which i have in my PS Vita Slim with Enso 3.65.
If you buy from AliExpress or similar sites that sell fake sdcards i don't know what to say,so far all the ones i have bought online since 2006,i have never found a fake but all authentic sdcard.👋

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I tested it on my Galaxy Note 9,Galaxy Note 4 and Notebook Toshiba with Windows 10,as i do with all the sdcards I buy, even the 256GB Samsung Evo Plus sdcard, which i have in my PS Vita Slim with Enso 3.65.
If you buy from AliExpress or similar sites that sell fake sdcards i don't know what to say,so far all the ones i have bought online since 2006,i have never found a fake but all authentic sdcard.👋

Just test it in h2testw.

I'm willing to bet you have a fake.

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
:rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:It is not fake,i'm not a troll like many users here, i am a modder since 2008.

Then why aren't you posting proof that your microSD isn't a fake?
A screenshot of h2testw would prove the legitimacy of the microSD.

By all means prove us wrong.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I bought a 5TB external hdd for my ps5. I've already downloaded all ps4 games from the psn+ collection as well as dumped my own games. it's 1.19TB on my external right now, and maybe 200-300GBs of ps5 games on the internal ssd. these games are quite large as I only have 6 of them right now. lol

NeoGranzon

シュウ 「グラビトロンカノン 発射!」
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Then why aren't you posting proof that your microSD isn't a fake?
A screenshot of h2testw would prove the legitimacy of the microSD.

By all means prove us wrong.
I don't use that program to test the sdcards just try them and format them from my smartphone and why should i lie?
If you buy fake sdcards for little money on few reliable sites it's not my problem,i know where to buy reliable products from safe sites.

IC_

GBAtemp's ???
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I don't use that program to test the sdcards just try them and format them from my smartphone and why should i lie?
Because they're made to fool you, have you written and read more than maybe 32, 64, or even 128 gigabytes of data on them without any corruption? Once you do that and maybe even lose some of your data because of it, it will be too late for a refund. Just the fact that it tells your phone that it's a 512 gigabyte card doesn't mean it will actually store that much without deleting older data and then giving you corrupted junk data when you try to access it. All the unsuspecting buyers would obviously immediately notice if the card reported a capacity different from what they bought.

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
you don't have to be so aggressive about that, they just don't know any better.

it's unfortunately right that these cards can show a fake size if you put them in a system and the only way to test if they're really fake, is if you try to fill them to the brim. (though usually, these aren't larger than 32 gb)
these tests take a lot of time unfortunately, but it's better before you lose data on them or worse

even low quality off brand sd cards on sale wouldn't be this cheap for that size.
a 200 or 400gb one maybe, those can be incredibly cheap, but 512 has always been kind of expensive

NeoGranzon

シュウ 「グラビトロンカノン 発射!」
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Because they're made to fool you, have you written and read more than maybe 32, 64, or even 128 gigabytes of data on them without any corruption? Once you do that and maybe even lose some of your data because of it, it will be too late for a refund. Just the fact that it tells your phone that it's a 512 gigabyte card doesn't mean it will actually store that much without deleting older data and then giving you corrupted junk data when you try to access it. All the unsuspecting buyers would obviously immediately notice if the card reported a capacity different from what they bought.
I wrote it in the previous post,i have sdcard from 128MB to 512GB and no false,yes i write and delete data all the time,by now i use very little the PC only the strictly necessary if possible i use DEX on my Galaxy Note 9 (the same I am doing now replying to the post). This is just an example2021-12-17-084450.jpg and whata smartphone is capable Screenshot_20211217-085717_FtpCafe.jpgScreenshot_20211217-121014_My Files.jpgof doing if you know how to use it well and there are apps, the PC is not needed.👋

Last edited by NeoGranzon,

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I,have bought this 512GB sdcard on Amazon for my SwitchView attachment 289979for only 23,80€ instead of taking a brand name and i was amazed i thought why it was cheap it was fake,instead the capacity is real.
Lol dude, Nuiflash is famous for being fake. It's super easy to make a fake SD Cards.
Just run a proper testing software and it's probably 64gb, if you're lucky.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: what's up woke boy