Things you recently bought or got

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
We ordered some joycon joystick replacements and this wasn't mentioned in my order but they included these cute joystick covers, which happens to be the trans flag colors
F7934B48-B2CB-4C91-A661-BEECCE12173E.jpeg
Also, bonus find inside of my joycon
2DAA845D-DFAC-4B9C-B42C-40DA4A4F4655.jpeg

Axido

Maker of TRASLApp
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I bought them on Amazon,not from AliExpress or Wish and the photos taken with my Galaxy Note 9, which does not have a great camera but it does not have great quality,i don't take and publish photos from the internet as many do.
These sdcards are fake as are many users here.👋

If you think that Amazon is safe from this, you should educate yourself. Those are only two examples of Amazon being exposed to sell fake SD cards from shady manufacturers, sometimes even via Amazon Prime. This has been going on for years already. I for one once bought one fake card via Amazon with Prime shipping and my money would have been lost if I acted just as you do right now.

Its your choice to do or not do whatever you want in this regard, but I'd rather give you some life advice before it's too late... though I'm prepared to laugh my ass off as soon as you find it out the hard way.

Reactions: felix.200 and IC_

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I bought them on Amazon,not from AliExpress or Wish and the photos taken with my Galaxy Note 9, which does not have a great camera but it does not have great quality,i don't take and publish photos from the internet as many do.

Never got any fake one from Amazon directly, but still you need to test the card with like h2testw, and f3x for mac

Reactions: bazamuffin

NeoGranzon

シュウ 「グラビトロンカノン 発射!」
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy

If you think that Amazon is safe from this, you should educate yourself. Those are only two examples of Amazon being exposed to sell fake SD cards from shady manufacturers, sometimes even via Amazon Prime. This has been going on for years already. I for one once bought one fake card via Amazon with Prime shipping and my money would have been lost if I acted just as you do right now.

Its your choice to do or not do whatever you want in this regard, but I'd rather give you some life advice before it's too late... though I'm prepared to laugh my ass off as soon as you find it out the hard way.

Did you know that Amazon refunds you on defective products?
Never got any fake one from Amazon directly, but still you need to test the card with like h2testw, and f3x for mac
I test them on smartphones, you have your methods,i have mine 👌.👋

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you know that Amazon refunds you on defective products?

I test them on smartphones, you have your methods,i have mine 👌.👋

smart phone probably ain't going to cut it, you need a test to fully write and verify the card to tell if the card is legit or not that why people here on the forum suggest h2testw, no problem with any Samsung or Sandisk card that I bought from Amazon directly, as in Sold and furfilled by Amazon.

Reactions: felix.200 and IC_

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Unless its ship and sold by amazon (not just shipped via prime from a third party seller) its the same as aliexpress, ebay, ect
But at least with the prime shipping aspect you can at least get your money back fairly easily if its fake

You dont have to run that app but write about 100GB of files to it, I suggest filling it with movie files (or rar files)
Then try opening the first video file you wrote to it, it will refuse to open or the video will be completely corrupted

Esdeath

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Found my old original ds again (yes it had battery left) and bought a new shell with buttons etc., a new touchscreen, and a cheap r4 clone (mostly because it matched the silver of the shell real nice). Gonna give that good ol friend some makeover.

Reactions: eyeliner

NeoGranzon

シュウ 「グラビトロンカノン 発射!」
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Unless its ship and sold by amazon (not just shipped via prime from a third party seller) its the same as aliexpress, ebay, ect
But at least with the prime shipping aspect you can at least get your money back fairly easily if its fake

You dont have to run that app but write about 100GB of files to it, I suggest filling it with movie files (or rar files)
Then try opening the first video file you wrote to it, it will refuse to open or the video will be completely corrupted
Thanks for the tip,i have already done writing tests and partitions in these days and i have not received any errors from normal and compressed files rar, zip, iso ect ..., everything works like the other cards does not unmount if inserted for a long time.👋

Reactions: Mama Looigi

NeoGranzon

シュウ 「グラビトロンカノン 発射!」
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
smart phone probably ain't going to cut it, you need a test to fully write and verify the card to tell if the card is legit or not that why people here on the forum suggest h2testw, no problem with any Samsung or Sandisk card that I bought from Amazon directly, as in Sold and furfilled by Amazon.
One moment please👌,i'll give you a little example: you use FTP from a PC to transfer files,but i use my smartphone but it is not that it changes or is worse, it is just a different method.
Or use an internet browser other than the one you use an antivirus etc ..., it is not that all the things that most users do in here must be followed like the bible, there are alternatives that maybe you do not know and do not I'm shit as you describe it.👋

• Sad
Reactions: IC_ and Mama Looigi

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got this about four days ago (it's the wd black 5TB hdd for my ps5. I've already transferred all ps4 games to it, and I've downloaded the entire ps4 collection as well, which is around 20 games, so it's using up 1.19TBs right now). I don't have my ps5 games on it, since you can't run them via usb, they have to be on the ssd inside or maybe the port on the back, not sure:

20211219_092318.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/O8G6DCnlLDQ