Country
United States
20211209_151441.jpg

dragonblood9999

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Bought some red bean and some green tea mochi. Also bought a reproduction cart of Mother 25th anniversary edition. Been wanting to play it on real hw and it wasn't expensive. But it will probably take like 2 months or more thanks too the Christmas rush and covid.

Reactions: Mama Looigi

Stwert

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Haven’t posted in this thread for a few months I don’t think, so here’s a list of recent things, it’s just easier that way.

Let’s see….

Mac Mini M1
MacBook Pro 16” M1 Pro
Apple Watch Series 7, Stainless Steel, Cellular.
AirPods Max
15.6" Portable USB-C Monitor
Gig1 Broadband… Sooooo fast.
Terramaster 5 Bay USB-C enclosure
Asustor AS3340T Drivestor 4 Pro NAS
RG351V
More Hard Drives, almost at 100TB now.
GPi case with Raspberry Pi Zero 2
Mcbazel Brook PS3/PS4 to Mega Drive/PC Engine Converter - awesome for wireless PC Engine controller
Retroflag MegaPi Case
Retroflag SuperPi Case
Zelda Game & Watch
Razer Kishi - iPhone
Pre-ordered the A500 Mini
SMSL SU-8 DAC
PlayStation 1 with an Xstation
Sony Blu-Ray player - only for Blu-Ray audio.
LTO-3 Tape Drive - although I’m now in the process of decommissioning my Windows PC
Stadia Premier - it was going cheap, how could I resist :D
Custom Design RS 300 Speaker Stands / though I’m now going to wall mount them :huh:
Another Logitech Harmony Hub with Harmony Companion Remote - just for my Hi-Fi gear in the office. Though I’ve still to make space for my Minidisc player, Tape deck, Tascam DAC and turntable. So just my AMP, Pi 4 running Volumio and the SMSL DAC at the moment.
New desk for my office
Tandy external Disk Drive
About 3,650 cans of Monster :rofl2:

And god only knows what else, I should really stop spending money, or so the wife says :D

Last edited by Stwert,
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Haven’t posted in this thread for a few months I don’t think, so here’s a list of recent things, it’s just easier that way.

Let’s see….

Mac Mini M1
MacBook Pro 16” M1 Pro
Apple Watch Series 7, Stainless Steel, Cellular.
AirPods Max
15.6" Portable USB-C Monitor
Gig1 Broadband… Sooooo fast.
Terramaster 5 Bay USB-C enclosure
Asustor AS3340T Drivestor 4 Pro NAS
RG351V
More Hard Drives, almost at 100TB now.
GPi case with Raspberry Pi Zero 2
Mcbazel Brook PS3/PS4 to Mega Drive/PC Engine Converter - awesome for wireless PC Engine controller
Retroflag MegaPi Case
Retroflag SuperPi Case
Zelda Game & Watch
Razer Kishi - iPhone
Pre-ordered the A500 Mini
SMSL SU-8 DAC
PlayStation 1 with an Xstation
Sony Blu-Ray player - only for Blu-Ray audio.
LTO-3 Tape Drive - although I’m now in the process of decommissioning my Windows PC
Stadia Premier - it was going cheap, how could I resist :D
Custom Design RS 300 Speaker Stands / though I’m now going to wall mount them :huh:
Another Logitech Harmony Hub with Harmony Companion Remote - just for my Hi-Fi gear in the office. Though I’ve still to make space for my Minidisc player, Tape deck, Tascam DAC and turntable. So just my AMP, Pi 4 running Volumio and the SMSL DAC at the moment.
New desk for my office
Tandy external Disk Drive
About 3,650 cans of Monster :rofl2:

And god only knows what else, I should really stop spending money, or so the wife says :D
Be honest, how many of those does the wife not even know about :lol:

Reactions: zxr750j

dragonblood9999

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Was given a Cpu-04 gameboy color motherboard. Someone gave it to me after they pulled a trace recapping it. I have caps that will work on it and I've found a good trace where I can install a wire to the cap, so it should be good. If I can get it to work I'm probably going to order a funnyplaying ips kit for it.

Reactions: Mama Looigi

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bought one of these before leaving the store. My wife likes to make a holiday candy basket for the kids every year when they come home.
GUEST_e1c319db-7abb-4a5a-bb4d-5d2d3cd697dd

Stwert

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Be honest, how many of those does the wife not even know about :lol:

If only it could be that easy :) but I let her use my shop accounts, so even if there’s anything I didn’t mention, which is unlikely because I get all excited with new toys being the big kid that I am, she could see for herself anyway if she wanted.

The only things I usually hide from her are presents I buy for her, then she complains I spent too much anyway because it’s usually something she’s said she’d like but it’s too expensive :D

Besides, she's been working from home, so the most used phrase in our house for the past year has been, is that another delivery? :D

The laptop though, in honesty, wasn't me, that was an early Christmas present from my folks, replacing the M1 MacBook Air they bought me last year - god only knows why, it's new and better I suppose that's enough of a reason for them.
I'd say they go crazy with us at Christmas and birthdays (they do), but they're like that all year round. You need to be careful about mentioning anything in front of them, because whether you wanted it or not, you'll likely find it appearing. And god help you if you try to refuse them buying anything, they once wouldn't speak Ito me for over two weeks because I refused to tell them anything I wanted for Christmas :rolleyes: in the end, my wife told them to keep the peace.... Traitor, lol.

Last edited by Stwert,
  • Wow
Reactions: mr_switch
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    KenniesNewName @ KenniesNewName: In speaking of china I guess they lost all my orders stuck at sorting since the 9th